• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss in Skyward Sword?

T

The Wind Fish

My favorite boss is koloktos. He is my favorite in the whole series. the whip is probably the least memorable item in the game, but it was cool in the fight. he was cool looking, epic, and fun. please post your favorite boss and why.

I would agree on Koloktos. Aesthetically he was the most impressive, and the design of the fight itself was pretty cool. I think his design also worked really well for the boss battle mode, given that you can defeat him in various ways and at varying speeds. I agree that he made the whip seem awesome, too.

Z

Zelda's Boy Toy

My favorite boss was Demise - the final boss. I just think if you go into it with the right stuff you can just whail on him to no end. I went in with Stamina Potion and Gaurdian potion and waited until the second phase of the fight and just went to town on him - yes it is kind of like cheating

My favorite boss was Scaldera.

I love his entrance into the fight. I also found him reminiscent to the King Dodongo fight in Ocarina of Time. The adrenaline of running all the way down to attack him and getting back up was amazing as well.

Last edited:

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I think there was a thread for this... anyhow, I agree, Koloktos was probably one of the best boss battles in the game as well as it's temple.

I agree with you all. Koloktos was so much fun to beat and I look forward to him when I Boss Rush. I loved having to use his sword against him and was very sad when I couldn't take it with me.

Deeds

no text
I was going to say koloktos but seeing as most people have been choosing him, I will pick a different boss: The Imprisoned 2nd time, I loved using 'The Groosenator'.

I've got to go with Demise. Koloktos was definitely very creative and fun, but Demise was spectacular in my opinion.

B

bunnycow

I second that, but it took me a minute to figure that out... Beat him with 4 hearts. I wish I could fight him again

I got really excited when fighting koloktos, it was really cool to use koloktos's weapons against him, reminded me of WW ^^

Ghirahim 2nd time around made me nervous, the last time you fight him I wasn't as worried as I had a few fairies and red pots on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom