• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Band?

The Prodigy is definitely one of my favorite bands.

I can't really say one band being my absolute favorite.

I also like Butthole Surfers, Tripping Daisy, Beck, Beastie Boys, Etc.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Guns N' Roses!!!!!!!
I LOVE THEM!!!!
Slash is definitely my favorite guitarist and I really love all the bands that he's in (Guns N' Roses, Slash's Snakepit, Velvet Revolver, oh and he has a solo album out now which is AMAZING).
My second favorite band has to be Avenged Sevenfold:).

L

LinksObsession

Most definately Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Guns N' Roses and Supertramp

So many to choose from...

System of a Down, Clutch, InMe, Stone Sour and Avenged Sevenfold are definitely all up there... or at least they're all bands I'm listening to regularly at the moment. Will probably change in a few months.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Easy :P Paramore, Biffy Clyro and anime songs from Angel Beats, Death Note and Clannad! I also do like some Zelda music and there is a couple of classical tunes that I love. I mainly like rock songs and sometimes songs that get me thinking. Dance music by the Prodigy is definitely awesome too.

Wow, what an original thread. Totally different from the 20 others with the same title.

For me, though, I'm kind of a Punk Rock/Hard Rock person, so the bands that are "up there" are Blink-182, Green Day, Bowling for Soup, Guns N Roses, The Who, The Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Boston, etc.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
All depends on the song and what it is. my favorites in order from what i like them most are,
1. Three Days Grace :)
2. Sick Puppies :)
3. Story Of The Year :)
4. Rise Against :)
5. Breaking Benjamin :)
6.SR-71 :)
7. Skillet :)
8. Linkin Park :)

Might have more or less all depends though.....

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
So many to choose from... my current ones right now are OK Go, The Gorillaz, Passion Pit, and maybe MGMT.

H

HayGonJinn

Man I can't decide at the moment. I'll probably have to say either Johnny Cash or Hot Chip. Man those are two totally different genres.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Surprised no one's said this yet. The Beatles. (b'-')b

I was going to say this until I read your post lol. They are definitely my all time favorite. I also enjoy ICP and some rock bands. Way too many to list as favorites so I will stick to those for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom