• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite and Least Favorite Zelda Soundtrack.

I dont know if there is already a thread like this, so just tell me if it is, and I will delete this one.

Zelda got a lot of beatiful and epic soundtrack. But what is your favorite song in the games. My favorites are Hyrule Field TP, Spirit tracks overworld, lost Woods and ballad of the goddess. There are more soundtracks from Zelda I like, but these are my favorites. My least favorites are Wind waker Hyrule Field ( the song that plays when you goes from hyrule castle to Ganons Tower) and City in the sky from TP. What about you?

Sorry for bad English.

The majority of the credits themes (WW, TP, SS specifically) and the main themes (WW, TP, SS again) rank near the top of my Zelda playlist.

As for the bottom? I'm not sure, there's never really been a track I've found egregiously bad. I mean there are some that are unmemorable, but that's about the lowest it falls.

Sheik

:the:
My favorite would probably be the Sand Sea from Skyward Sword. Very relaxing and atmospheric.

My least favorite... that would be Jabu Jabu's Belly from Oracle of Ages. Maybe it's just because that dungeon is a ***** to navigate, but the music is also there to make sure that the experience is even more mindnumbing. At least OoT's Water Temple had some nice music...

My favorite tracks would have to be Hyrule Castle & the Light World Dungeon from ALTTP. As for my least favorite, it'll be that awful cave music from Phantom Hourglass (the one that repeats constantly and is also in Spirit Tracks).

Gerudo Valley, Midna's Desperate Hour, Ice Cavern, OoT Theme, and Hilda's Theme I think would make up my top 5.

As surferguy said, I don't really think anything is bad, just not memorable at least.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
My favorite songs are all variations of the Fairy Fountain Theme, WW main theme/credits, Lost Woods theme/sacred grove, TP intro/trailer theme, Dark World/ Lorule field themes, Lorule Castle, etc.

My least favorites I'm not sure because if I don't like it i usually try to keep it out of mind haha. To be honest I disliked quite a few songs from Majora's Mask just because they were so weird and eery and scared the **** out of me. Some of these include Majora's theme, Rosa sisters, and the area themes (Soutern Swamp, Snow Mountain, Great Bay, Ikana Canyon). Also, I dislike the music for City in the Sky in TP

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Favorites in no particular order... I'd have to go back and specifically seek out tracks I didn't like
Gerudo Valley, Song of Storms (OoT)
Great Palace (AoL)
Dragon Roost Island (TWW)
Tal Tal Heights (LA)
Hyrule Palace Theme (LttP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom