• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dern. If this vote thing was triggered in the night I could have made it not so. Now I guess I know what use I was supposed to have.
Though, we should still see if there is a way to get votes. Perhaps a pattern in voting? Do we try going for majority on someone anyway? What if we all have to vote for the last person who voted? And can we find out who did it if we vote the right person? Like to all votes have to be on them?
I have something I can try like I said earlier
not sure if its worth though

if sms's ability works, we can lynch pen I guess but I don't really want to do that
the question would then become whether or not lynching someone is better than nothing, which I would normally think it is, but maybe its not in this position

please keep in mind that All Might could be a serial killer btw

So Rynch don't work either. Time to systematically vote for people and see if that works? Will anyone be mad if I start to try that? If anyone can be voted for?

So Rynch don't work either. Time to systematically vote for people and see if that works? Will anyone be mad if I start to try that? If anyone can be voted for?
go for it
if it turns out you can only vote me its a really bad idea and I hate it tho

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote Count:

Not Voting:
Pen, Silverfish, Johnny, LittleGumball, All Might, SMS, TheSunFan

(Should be 4 to hammer.)

Okay, so we've had votes on LG, Soosh, I tried to vote me, Rynch, No lynch. If I'm missing someone who was already voted for let me know.

So I'm going to be working in this order then:

All Might
Pen
SMS
Sun

Why? Alphabetical.
So.
Vote: All Might
Let's get all the info. I encourage others to help me check things off.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Okay, so we've had votes on LG, Soosh, I tried to vote me, Rynch, No lynch. If I'm missing someone who was already voted for let me know.

So I'm going to be working in this order then:

All Might
Pen
SMS
Sun

Why? Alphabetical.
So.
Vote: All Might
Let's get all the info. I encourage others to help me check things off.
I'm not sure if we should be messing with this. Why would we want to even attempt voting for people who we aren't scum reading?

I'd say ping Rube for a vote count after each vote though if you want to mess with this.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote Count:

Not Voting:
Pen, Silverfish, Johnny, LittleGumball, All Might, SMS, TheSunFan

(Should be 4 to hammer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom