• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
unvote

being paranoid my dudes. Being very paranoid. I don't trust that votes aren't invisible.
If Rynch works, let's not do that. But it would be good to know if it works.
I want to try voting for everyone now and see if someone sticks.

Can you not go more in depth on this? No? At least drop a hint as to why this is the case. It'd be extremely strange to not vote as scum, but if I had to wager a guess, maybe it acts as a Mafia detector? ...In which case Johnny would be guilty. Please confirm this asap.

I apologize for the confusion
I have no idea why my vote does not count
something was done to me; I didn't do it to myself
nice shootin, Tex

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
I'm just testing to see how that works, given the "vote repression".

Scum be afeared of getting lunch.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
There is one thing I could do. My secondary ability is I can summon the spirit of a fellow townie who has died and they will vote for whoever they were last voting for. Unfortunately Minish's vote on Pen is the only option for this and I don't want to lynch Pen.

There is one thing I could do. My secondary ability is I can summon the spirit of a fellow townie who has died and they will vote for whoever they were last voting for. Unfortunately Minish's vote on Pen is the only option for this and I don't want to lynch Pen.
I can do something kind of similar, but it might not even work today maybe since vote machine broke

Well dern. If this vote thing was triggered in the night I could have made it not so. Now I guess I know what use I was supposed to have.
Though, we should still see if there is a way to get votes. Perhaps a pattern in voting? Do we try going for majority on someone anyway? What if we all have to vote for the last person who voted? And can we find out who did it if we vote the right person? Like to all votes have to be on them?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote Count:

Not Voting:
Pen, Silverfish, Johnny, LittleGumball, All Might, SMS, TheSunFan

(Should be 4 to hammer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom