• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Only one kill? What happened to the other three NK roles? Whatever, at least the NK was scum.

Also, it appears that I was severely mistaken about Gilgamesh or King Solomon being one of the last two enemy Servants (one of them gets ruled out now). Never in a million years would have guessed that Gawain was part Mafia, but it seems that Servants match more to the player role now than their moral tendencies.
I guess this is the case, this makes it kind of harder for me to figure stuff out. I checked Silver last night, and they have a servant who is actually in Fate, their servant seems evil, but with Rag's flip it seems an evil servant might not equate to them being scum.

Hey! I didn't walk into the wrong house last night!
Also, my top scumspect(s) are dead, so it's time to update some reads. I'll get right on that.
I guess this is the case, this makes it kind of harder for me to figure stuff out. I checked Silver last night, and they have a servant who is actually in Fate, their servant seems evil, but with Rag's flip it seems an evil servant might not equate to them being scum.
My servant is evil? Huh. Maybe I should actually have looked up which servant I got for flavour context at very least. I mean, my servant power is rather evil and would be nothing but harmful to town at this point, so I guess them being evil explains that.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Hey! I didn't walk into the wrong house last night!
Also, my top scumspect(s) are dead, so it's time to update some reads. I'll get right on that.

My servant is evil? Huh. Maybe I should actually have looked up which servant I got for flavour context at very least. I mean, my servant power is rather evil and would be nothing but harmful to town at this point, so I guess them being evil explains that.
Well, what exactly is this power? I think if you feel it will negatively impact us we should know.

Well, what exactly is this power? I think if you feel it will negatively impact us we should know.
I mean, at least it's not a passive ability. And since I can choose when I use it, it's not a huge threat.
Basically I can choose to stop all night actions except kills once. Which would help no one but scum right now.
Now, I speculate my role itself is in the game to cause confusion and chaos at night, so this kinda makes sense? Kinda? The only advantage to using it would be if every power role except the presumed PGO was dead and I needed to not walk into their house.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
I'm willing to give Silver a slide on this one. His ability could prove useful if Town's numbers somehow dwindle down and the remaining Mafioso has an advantage. But seeing as I'm 2/2 in the Mafia killing department, I'm not too worried.

this feels like a town win now for high probability
I definitely, definitely put in the work to get there

just looking at the names left, I think between LG and Johhny is the last mafia (assuming there's 3)
I would guess we also have a serial killer as well, which is a lot less fun to deal with, but I think I just want to resolve between those 2

also, I loved my role (Rag being myself is what I mean) until I saw the part about busing, which implies that I love busing

fak u bik-bik

if someone knows whether or not All Might is a filthy buser, pls speak now because him saying he's 2/2 for killing mafia makes me very happy townreading him

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm willing to give Silver a slide on this one. His ability could prove useful if Town's numbers somehow dwindle down and the remaining Mafioso has an advantage. But seeing as I'm 2/2 in the Mafia killing department, I'm not too worried.
Do you have anyone you think is scum atm? I'm willing to town read this statement.

just looking at the names left, I think between LG and Johhny is the last mafia (assuming there's 3)
I'm still sus on LG, so I'll obviously vote her over myself if you choose to pursue her.

It's worth noting I think that Pen voting Giri doesn't entirely clear him, but his scum read on Rag is a good look. I won't pretend I thought Rag was scum or town. I really just didn't read her. Take that as you will.

I will say, if town wants to lynch me, I'd advise them not to. I won't say why rn. But I will say it'll help town overall.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote Count:

Not Voting:
Pen, Silverfish, Johnny, LittleGumball, All Might, SMS, TheSunFan

(Should be 4 to hammer.)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
lynch this please
cya in 48 hours dudes
Do you have definitive reason to believe that Johnny is scum? What guarantee can you offer that he is? Just saying, but if you happen to be some kind of Cop then Rag could have used her Miller ability on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom