• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Anyway. Pretty clear to me that I'm not going to get anywhere by being on the Rag wagon, but I'm also not liking the giri push. Feels like a bus to some extent, though why anyone would bus their scumbud when there's only two of them is beyond me, so you know, we'll just have to see. If Giri flips scum, I'll probably muse over bus or no bus for some time I don't care to spend right now, and if Giri is town, I still wanna kill Rag. Like I said earlier, Giri is on my scumlist and I have no problem hopping on this wagon for reasons outlined in previous posts.

Unvote
Vote: Giri
Ugh again with the contradictions, this post reeks. I don't like the Giri wagon, butttt I'll vote there anyway. Smh, I think if I don't here from All Might I'll settle for putting my vote back onto you.

Ugh again with the contradictions, this post reeks. I don't like the Giri wagon, butttt I'll vote there anyway. Smh, I think if I don't here from All Might I'll settle for putting my vote back onto you.
Dude. What contradictions? From the very start of my reads list, I have been okay with a Giri lynch. I had Giri on my scumreads. It makes sense I would join a Giri wagon. Never said I didn't like the Giri wagon, I would like to know where you think I said that. I said it felt like a bud of sorts, which is NOT SAYING I DON"T LIKE IT.
Ngl, my dude, you trying to find everything I say "Contradictory" is getting on my nerves and feels really scummy.

I mean I'm not liking the way Rag was pushing Giri, but that doesn't mean I don't also want Giri gone for my own reasons. I can not like how someone is doing something but still like the end result, can't I? or is that not allowed anymore?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Ngl, my dude, you trying to find everything I say "Contradictory" is getting on my nerves and feels really scummy.

why do you find it scummy?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I mean I'm not liking the way Rag was pushing Giri, but that doesn't mean I don't also want Giri gone for my own reasons. I can not like how someone is doing something but still like the end result, can't I? or is that not allowed anymore?
There we go, clarification that lacked in the former posts.

Dude. What contradictions? From the very start of my reads list, I have been okay with a Giri lynch. I had Giri on my scumreads. It makes sense I would join a Giri wagon. Never said I didn't like the Giri wagon, I would like to know where you think I said that. I said it felt like a bud of sorts, which is NOT SAYING I DON"T LIKE IT.
I onlybsaid this once earlier, you are kinda cracking under very little pressure and it's maybe not a good look.

why do you find it scummy?
It feels like he's trying to pull at things that aren't there. Granted, my brain logic is not the easiest thing in the world to follow and I'm not the most articulate.
There we go, clarification that lacked in the former posts.
I onlybsaid this once earlier, you are kinda cracking under very little pressure and it's maybe not a good look.
Sorry mate, I'm still on edge from my players trying to blow up my Werewolf game earlier. I'm much touchier than normal right now. I'm also generally bad with pressure, which helps naught. I'll try and be better about it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Sorry mate, I'm still on edge from my players trying to blow up my Werewolf game earlier. I'm much touchier than normal right now. I'm also generally bad with pressure, which helps naught. I'll try and be better about it.
No problem bro! Just remember at the end of the day it's just a game. I'm just pressing on things that I felt needed some further clarification, which is just a part of trying to scumhunt. I probably need to re-evaluate you now that I have some content from you today.

That said, I feel like the Giri wagon is pretty deep now so @Giri what do you think of the wagon forming on you? Could you roleclaim or something?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote Count:

Giri:
Ragnarokio, Pen, Silverfish,
Pen: Johnny, LittleGumball,
Silver: All Might, SMS,
Johnny: TheSunFan,

Not Voting: Giri,

(Should be 5 to hammer.)

Should be twilight now. Let me know if there are any errors, feel free to talk in the meantime. I'm in the middle of something, so it might take me a little while to post the end of day scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom