• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm gonna go with what I've been feeling for a pretty long time now. I haven't got any strong reads to really confirm anyone in either direction but Giri has been one of my strongest scum leans since Naga died. And I agree with Rag's post so I will join her in voting there.

Vote: Giri

I'm gonna go with what I've been feeling for a pretty long time now. I haven't got any strong reads to really confirm anyone in either direction but Giri has been one of my strongest scum leans since Naga died. And I agree with Rag's post so I will join her in voting there.

what does naga dying have to do with giri?
sorry if this is obvious

Pen

The game is on!
what does naga dying have to do with giri?
sorry if this is obvious

Here's part of my earlier post:

Naga's reads on Rag and Giri specifically do seem like something scum could say about their buddies. Of course it can easily be scum Naga trying to be friendly with Townies, but the read on Giri strikes me as especially fishy. If Rag or Giri is scum I don't think the other one is though.

I really wish there was a vote count. Time to go figure out if we even have a leading wagon. Debating on joining the Giri train. Do we know what happens in event of a vote tie? It's probably in the rules somewhere, so I'll go look there too.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I really wish there was a vote count. Time to go figure out if we even have a leading wagon. Debating on joining the Giri train. Do we know what happens in event of a vote tie? It's probably in the rules somewhere, so I'll go look there too.
Essentially, whenever a player votes for someone, that wagon is placed at the bottom of the next vote queue and whenever a vote is removed that vote is placed at the top of the previous vote queue.

If you vote for someone with no votes on them, they'll become the lowest priority 1 vote wagon. If you unvote someone with 2 votes, they'll be the highest priority 1 vote wagon.

This largely means the oldest wagons take priority and that a wagon that was larger but shrunk to a tie will take priority over an equally sized wagon that hasn't changed in size.

Effectively, I remove vote changes until the tie is resolved. Whoever is at the top of my vote counts should be the player who is the top priority for getting lynched.

Hope this makes sense, otherwise I can try to explain it better when I get home.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@SMS: why did you say you thought all might was probably town earlier? Also, according to the wiki there's like 29 servants called archer.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
On reads: I feel like I take a lot longer to generate feelings than most of you. I'm nulling reading basically everyone, with the following assorted thoughts:

I like Rag's jester test, seems pretty typical Rag play to me.

Giri reminds me of town Giri in the last game we played together

Funnier's had some good ideas and seems to be thinking the same way as me.

SMS had some weird ideas about Minish making up the post from Rubik, which I don't like.

this is naga's post that forms the basis of my giri vote. Naga townread giri despite giri having posted little to nothing of substance, which to me feels a little strange. I also don't like how giri ignored my vote on them and i feel like they've been playing in the background in general. They're probably the most solid lynch today in my eyes at this point.

Ragnarokio

lmao
they're not "called" archer, its just their class

they are called archer. in the series servants are referred using their class as their name because they hide their identities.

Vote: Silver
vote: SMS
Vote: All Might
Unvote
Vote: Doc
Vote: LittleGumball
Vote: Rag
Unvote
Vote: Pen
Vote Count:

Silver:
SMS,
TheSunFan: Ragnarokio,
Johnny: TheSunFan,
Ragnarokio: Silverfish,
Pen: Johnny,

Not Voting: All Might, Giri, Pen, LittleGumball,
Unvote, Vote: Giri
Vote: SilverFish

I found every vote. I think. I put them here. We can now look back on voting patterns.
So that makes Giri the leading wagon with two.
I'm not quite sure why I got all these votes in one place anymore, it's not the most helpful thing in the world and my brain is not really here enoguh right now to evaluate why votes and unvotes happened.

Anyway. Pretty clear to me that I'm not going to get anywhere by being on the Rag wagon, but I'm also not liking the giri push. Feels like a bus to some extent, though why anyone would bus their scumbud when there's only two of them is beyond me, so you know, we'll just have to see. If Giri flips scum, I'll probably muse over bus or no bus for some time I don't care to spend right now, and if Giri is town, I still wanna kill Rag. Like I said earlier, Giri is on my scumlist and I have no problem hopping on this wagon for reasons outlined in previous posts.

Unvote

I don't get why you wouldn't like the push because you think its a bus but
I guess I'll let it be

I did like what I saw from Giri beforehand though

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Giri's lack of activity seems to be too easy of a lynch, so I won't be voting there. While I agree that Giri has sheeped, I just don't get scum Giri vibes from him. It feels like normal town Giri play to me. That said, 3 votes at 6 hours left seems to indicate Giri will get the hatchet. I may decide to come in and vote in an hour anyway, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom