• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Alrighty. Well my friends, I may have made a terrible oversight. I happen to know All Might's class is Archer, likewise, in my result his servant was one that isn't even in Fate as far as I can tell. I'm not sure what this means for him, but I feel like I should share this. I can't find anyone in the show who is also part of the Archer class, so this is an odd spot for All Might.
Interesting. So you have an investigative role--I'm assuming like a Watcher--that can detect not only the Servant class, but their identity as well? ...If that were the case and I was ole Gil, which I'm not, then you would have been notified about that wouldn't you? So maybe that'd that make you an Assassin, one who watches from the shadows, and one of the four killing roles as well.

Here's something to ponder: It's not that I have a Servant, it's that I am the Servant. And yes, that does match up with the lore.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Interesting. So you have an investigative role--I'm assuming like a Watcher--that can detect not only the Servant class, but their identity as well? ...If that were the case and I was ole Gil, which I'm not, then you would have been notified about that wouldn't you? So maybe that'd that make you an Assassin, one who watches from the shadows, and one of the four killing roles as well.

Here's something to ponder: It's not that I have a Servant, it's that I am the Servant. And yes, that does match up with the lore.
It's more like I can find out the class and servant of anyone in the game, I guess it's like a flavor cop where I'm not told alignment, I have to piece that together myself from what I learn.

Ronin

Screw it. We have less than 12 hours and I don't want to see them go to waste.

Vote: SilverFish

Not much to go on other than a gut feeling, general I feel like he's been playing it somewhat safe. It's as good a place as any to start from.

Ronin

This comes from me narrowing down the PoE btw. I can't recall who voted for Silver beforehand or their reasoning for doing so.

not sure I like that
if you don't remember, why not look for yourself?
I remember two posts of his in specific (not even ones he was responding to me in) today

ok maybe I don't care about it
you should check for yourself rather than just vote there
there's an iso function for a reason

oh **** me you said who voted for silver or their reasoning
you can still check that stuff for yourself but w/e
im stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom