• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fat Foes

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Gleeok from the Zelda1 is fairly large.
Also Gooma from AoL and Trinex(sp?) from ALttp are pretty fat looking.

Din Akera

Sniper
The Deku toad mini boss in Twilight princess. His main attack was flopping on you, on his belly. lol
DekuToad_Large.png

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I was thinking that Dead Hand looked a bit obese.

Anyway, I'd like to contribute an amusing set of lines that may amuse you if you get the reference.

I like... big bosses and I cannot lie. You other heroes can't deny... when a boss walks in with a big fat tail and fire breathing in your face, you get... stoked, wanna pull out your sword, 'cause you notice that boss was tough.

Tak

Game Over
The Deku toad mini boss in Twilight princess. His main attack was flopping on you, on his belly. lol
DekuToad_Large.png

I'm going to agree with you on this one. That boss made me laugh at how fat it was. I think I lost about 2 hearts when I was making jokes instead of paying attention to what I was doing. :P

Master

Upcoming
My List of the 5 fatess characters in Zelda History

Fatess Characters in Zelda History :

1. Ganondorf (Wind Waker)
2. Deku Toad (Twilight Princess)
3. Gorons
4. Those creppy carpentures (Ocarina of Time)
5. The Magic Seed Salesman (Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask)

:zelda: + :) = <3

Well I was going to say Jalhalla until I had a good look at the Deku Toad and noticed his proportions are definitely obese. :xd:

I like... big bosses and I cannot lie. You other heroes can't deny... when a boss walks in with a big fat tail and fire breathing in your face, you get... stoked, wanna pull out your sword, 'cause you notice that boss was tough.
Marry me. Please.

For anyone who says, Ganondorf... I beg to differ and it is not just because I love him. >.<
From what I have played... I would say Jalhalla, the Poe was indeed huge as many of you have already said... and Fraaz, Master of Fiery Ice from Spirit Tracks. When it inflated itself to shoot fire and/or ice at you, it just looked fat. Bellumbeck also seemed to have a belly, but I wouldn't consider it the fattest boss.

S

Spirit Tracks

id have to say the deku toad...wind waker ganondorf and bellumbeck r also fat though....

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Mayor Bo and the chief Goron from TP. They seem pretty rotund to me, and you do have to combat them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom