• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Fan Fic.Torchwood: The Demon Files

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Chapter 3.5:And the Story Begins

After Erin threw up half of her blood. Owen placed the oxygen mask over her head and placed a blanket over her head so she wouldn’t be spotted. The security guard strutted to the drivers seat Jack panicked but only for a moment “Driver license please” the guard demanded; Jack took a deep sigh of relief as he grabbed this wallet; Both Gwen and Tosh covered their mouths when he pulled out his “Team Jacob” wallet “what?” he snapped “It was on the ground and it holds money that’s all” as he handed his ID to the guard. The gate opened for them to get through, Jack pushed on the gas so hard he might’ve well just put a brick on the gas petal. Erin shot up from being under the blanket she took off the mask.
“Do you know how long I’ve been under there?” she screamed as she coughed up blood. Owen cleaned up the blood and Erin helped. Jack’s mind flew as he wondered about how Erin even got there or how she even got pregnant? Owen finally asked the question “So how come you were getting an abortion?” Jack pulled over and turned just to hear this. Erin who was turning red in the face said in a heartbroken tone “it wasn’t my decision. It was my physiologist’s decision; To tell you the truth I wanted the child”
Owen push her to lay back as he lifted up her shirt. Owen was horrified at how thin she was; She was so thin that Owen could see her ribcage and there where scratches all over her body but none looked like any indications of a incision near her uterus. Owen feared as he grabbed his stethoscope as he placed it on her pale skin. The news still surprised him “Your still pregnant; but how?” He said as he pushed on her stomach. “Surgery must’ve not begun, they were still preparing to do it until Jack kicked the door down” Gwen hypothesized
“How…How far along are you if you can…”
“answer it Owen? I can I am 4 months I know it doesn’t show but I am. I know I am; and I am not stupid Owen I am just a rebel.”
“How did it happen?” Gwen asked
“I have no clue one minute I’m at a party with the guy I like the next minute I am in my own bed naked with a burnt out cigarette and a used tube of toothpaste.”
“So basically…” Jack said as he rubbed his chin
“It’s not that!” Erin interrupted.
“So, Tell us the story!” Tosh said eagerly
“What? What story would that be?”
“Well the story of how you got in Palm Breeze, How you found out, and How come you’ve got these scratches on your arms and neck?”
“Oh…Well…Um… You see…” Erin stuttered as she grabbed the gas mask.
As she began the story…

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Chapter 4: Did you shush me? (Frista's Return! and Introduction)
I remember nothing of how I got there all I remember was waking up handcuffed to a bed. My heart started racing and I started to jerk around trying to break the chain. A sudden yank broke the chain on my left hand. I glanced down realizing that I still had my street clothes on, I thought to myself “Wow, they must’ve not realized that I have a lock pick” I reached into my pocket hoping to find my lock pick. “Damn you!” I whisper to myself as I turnover my pocket to find just lint “so I guess it will come down to this..” I yank my arm as hard as I can which broke the handcuff but also my wrist.
I fall out the bed like a ninja running swiftly and low to the ground as I open the door quietly. I peek my head out the door, a nurse yells into her cellphone “OKAY! OKAY! I HAVE TO GO SEE THE Newest member of this Looney bin is a drug addict she need Placebo to ease her nerves. I’ll call you back… Yeah she almost clawed me in the face and she told me her name was Aken or something like that. Okay love you to honey. Bye.” I ran into the bathroom (which was near the door) hiding behind the door. The nurse walked in “alright miss Aken…I… Where are you?” As I saw her cautiously walk into my room. I zoomed past she didn’t even know until I didn’t watch were I was going… I crashed into a food cart; “Guards!” I heard her say from my room. I see to strong steroid-looking men race after me I army crawled onto the floor picking up some speed then finally running again. I turned into a hallway that seemed abandoned. I was still running down corridors so they wouldn’t catch me. I laughed and gasped as I walked down the hall. Suddenly I tripped; stomach first “oomph!” I heard from behind me. I flipped and sat up a girl about my age was laying on the floor her ear to the ground. “Who are you?” I asked the girl “Frista” she said to me in careless voice.
“What may I ask are you…”
“Shhh….” She told me
“What? DID YOU JUST SHUSH ME!” I said angrily
“Yes I did and now I am going to say it again Shh…”
“ Flamed” I said to myself; I sat there just watching her listen intently to whatever was underneath her so I placed my ear to the floor and listened. I heard two voices talk…
“Do you think Frista’s ready though. Is she talking about demons still?”
“I don’t think so but she had another spell yesterday”
“Well, then she will have to stay here case dismissed!”
Frista sat upright her face filled with sorrow she looked as if she was going to cry. “Oh Frista I’m sorry, I to want to get out of here to. Do you know the way out?” She shook her head no, I sighed as I stood upright “Well, I better go then” I started to walk away until something yanked me to the ground dragging me away from were I was going “Help!” I screamed as I passed Frista. I began to claw the floor which sound like nails on a chalkboard. Frista grabbed my arms, she flew with me. I still was screaming as we stopped near my nurses feet. Frista stood up first I still lay at her feet hiding from her eyes.
Why? You ask Jack well when I was a little every time I did something wrong my parents would give me an ugly “I told you so” glance but I digress.
She Pull me by the hair letting me glance of her ugly glance.
I could feel my hair start to tear from my skull; Frista ran off carelessly again leaving me with Miss Pain. I prayed hoping for a miracle finally it happened “Nurse Hope! We need another one to hold Miss Semin down she is having another one of her episodes and we are trying to give her medication but she won’t stay still. She let go of my hair and stomped into the room next to mine. I pull my hair back feeling the blood and half my hair capturing in my hair.
I heard screams and what sounds like some stuff being thrown. I wanted to look but I stayed back for privacy. Frista came back from where ever she left to; I began to rub my wrists as I saw a huge black and blue mark on my right wrist. Frista glanced at the bruise she grabbed my arm massaging it. I didn’t know whether to say anything until she push down on the big bruise “Ouch!” I growled as I tried to move but her grip was tight! “Let go!” I yell at her “This is for running over me and making it hard to listen and making my nurse angry at me!” She screamed as she pressed harder. Finally I kicked her and grabbed her by the throat “Don’t you ever do that to me! You hear?” I said in a demonic voice. I let go of her throat as I moved away from her she gasped “You have them to! Thank the stars I thought I was the only one!” she squealed.
“They torture me when I am asleep, they tell me to do things I don’t want to do, and when I don’t they attack me in my sleep or as you saw before”
I said in a serious tone, she (randomly) hugged me “yeah…get off me” I felt so uncomfortable. I gave her 10 seconds then said “Get off! I am going to be sick!” I pushed her as I found a trashcan. I threw up my lunch and some saliva in the trashcan then sat back on the wall as I rubbed my eyes (I was about to cry) and wiped off the excess off my lips. I looked at Frista who was clearly worried “You okay?” she asked in a sweet voice “yeah. Just fantastic!” I said sarcastically
“so newbie how did you get in here?”
“I dunno, I just came? I guess”
“You can’t just come you need a reason! Silly!” she began to laugh.
“ I don’t remember most of it, I just remember sitting in a cemetery…”
“What where you doing in a cemetery?”
“What I want to know to!” I put my hand on her shoulder. She helped me up and walked me to my room. She pushed me in my bed then walked out I wanted to retaliate but all I did was lay in the bed. I fell asleep…

Last edited:

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
And Ark just for you I have!

Chapter 5: Spoilers. (Vanessa’s Introduction…)

I was awakened by the sound of a creaking door. It was probably a nurse but I stayed still until realizing the person didn’t move I closed my eyes tight but the person would move so I turned. “AHHH!” I screamed as I saw a Cyclopes in my face; I jerk and hid under the covers. The person got scared and screamed also, but she (It was a high pitched scream) fell over a doctor’s wheelie chair. I shot up and aide the woman I held out my bruised hand, she glanced at my hand and shook her head “Ah, come on I am trying to help” I complain. I look at her ankle “Your ankle it’s swollen, her let me help you” I grab her by the arm and push her in the seat near my bed. I stumble like a babies first steps; just to a nurses drawer I trip as I open the drawer I start to grab a concoction of different pain relievers and ice packs. I stumbled back to my new patient and sat in the doctor’s wheelie chair. “Okay, the doctor is in” I mumble to myself as she looked at me with fear “It’s a… whatever! So why did you come to see me? Did you want to give me a heart attack?” the woman giggle, I turned red.
“Um, No I came by to say hi to our newest newbie!” she smiled as I pulled back her jean leg. She made a hissing noise as I touched the swollen part of her ankle “ah, indeed you have a sprained ankle my dear” she raised her eyebrow at me “oh yeah Miss Doctor…” She paused for me to answer and I did “My name is Erin Keely but just Keely is fine.” my voice turned baritone. She sat upright as she said “well I’m in charge of getting every tiny detail out of you so…go!” I gazed into her eyes came in close and whispered “You don’t need to know anything about me! My life is bull**** and you don’t need to know!” I cackled as I shook my head but I glanced up at the woman she seemed baffled. I cleared my throat “Really, my life isn’t interesting it just hurts” I say wiping a tear from my eyes. It is still painful to talk about even with an old friend. I put the wrap on her ankle “there you go; Girl?” She laughed at that comment “My names Vanessa I am you next door neighbor you might say!” she said as she smiled and waved.
“Hey Vanessa, Wait! I remember you! You were screaming when I came in my room yesterday” She began to turn red a little bit as she stammered “Oh yes I um was in pain. Yeah in pain I had a bad foot.” I nodded as if I understood. I said quickly “So like this?” I bash my fist into her ankle she screams but not the scream I heard from last time.
She growls “you!”
“Yeah I get that a lot” I said sarcastically.
“You are such a brat! You know that!” Vanessa squeaked
“I get that a lot to” I paused then continued “To tell you the truth I’ve been a brat my whole life but everything changed one night…Well why should I bore you with fairy tales and nonsense.”
“Nonsense? You think your life is nonsense?” She asked
“No, my past is a bunch of liquor, drugs, and boys”
“Oh, so you’re a multiple addict huh?” she elbowed me.
I rolled my eyes then I lied (a good lie better than hers I might add)
“Yes, I am” I played with my fingers. She smiled “you are lying you see things to can’t you?! And you got dumped into this place didn’t you?” I turned away embarrassed to even to look her in the eye.
“Dumped I think is a strong word more like…I don’t know.”
“Do you still have your family supporting you? I mean they must’ve dumped you in this hell hole.”
My eyes welt up with tears as I grasp hold of the bar on the bed.
“What the matter with you?” she pulls my hair back to see my eyes
“Family, I don’t like that word. It’s painful for me to even say.”
“Why?” she sits next to me on the bed
“Spoilers!” I gasped out as I put my head on the bed and cried like a scared little girl. She stroked my head and back
“Oh, I am sorry dear when my neighbor died when I was… 21 and I was placed in here because of my...” she didn’t dare go on but, she kept stroking my head until I stopped crying. I noticed that Vanessa kept looking at the clock so I asked (rudely)
“Do you have a date or something?
“It’s almost 3:30(pm)” she groaned
“Why you don’t like that specific time?”
“Oh no it’s just I have to go to group today. Yesterday was my day off and for being good I got to go out for the day!” She paused for a moment and shouted (which made me fall to the floor) “HEY! I have an idea why don’t you come to group! Come on it will be fun”
I backed away “hey no hard feelings but I just let out a little bit too much emotion and I don’t want to do it again!”
“Emotion?” she looked puzzled
“Tears….I’ve never done that ever I never let it out I bottle it up until…BOOM!” I use my hands to make an explosion; Vanessa nods like she understood.
“Until you take it out on those you love?”
I just glared at the ground and repeated my hand motion…
“BOOM!” I repeated

There was an awkward silence for five minutes the only thing that was to be hear was the clock; the clock that ticked louder and louder. Vanessa rose up from my bed then grabbed my bruised wrist as she yanked me out of the room.

“HEY! Ouch! Let go! Where the hell are you taking me?” I said as I tried to pull her in the other direction. “To group!” she yelled as we ran through the busy hallways and corridors. We went down a stair case as we passed interns and nurses smoking. I was scared because ONE I was going to fall pretty soon and SECOND one of the nurses smoking flicked me off.
Vanessa dragged me down the final flight of stairs. I tripped over my feet and fell down the last 5 steps. Vanessa let go as I hit the 3rd step with my nose and slid down. When I stopped I got up quickly (my ankle was the only thing that hurt) I told her (with slurred words) “I’mma K.” She covered her mouth and then after the shock she laughed. I felt my face and it was swollen she finally asked “You okay?”
I buzzed my lips together “I can’ts fee my face.”
She chuckled and grabbed my wrist again this time I stood frozen like a Weeping Angel, I was scared; I couldn’t move…. I could see by her face there was a consequence if you were late because she tugged as hard as she could to get me to go through the door.
“Come on Keely!” as she pulled me to the door.
“Keely this isn’t funny! Now come on!” she tugged again
“Vanessa, it’s not worth it please go without me. I cannot move my legs please go!”
She kicked me in the shin suddenly I could move again she grabbed my wrist and this time dragged me through the doors. Vanessa stopped and pushed me inside Room 143. It was a normal sized room that had couches everywhere well around the middle which sat a chair a lonely chair. Vanessa pulled me toward a couch she pushed me to sit in it. She sat next to me waiting for the physiologist to pop out.
“Erin” a ghostly voice made me turn only to see a wall.
“What’s the matter?” Vanessa asked me as I touched the wall.
“Didn’t you hear that?”
“Hear what?”
“I thought you said you could hear them?”
“Hear who exactly?”
“Vanessa this isn’t funny now you told me you…” Suddenly a young woman walks through the doors and Vanessa covered my mouth...
“Oh boy” I mumbled into Vanessa’s hand “this is going to be fun!”

End Chapter 5

Last edited:

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Chapter 6: Nightmares and Daydreams

I sat back with my arms folded; this was just plain stupid I don’t want people with issues of their own listen to me talk about mine… They would just commit suicide; Which I almost did but that’s a totally different story. The woman started to talk and I closed my eyes just to take a small nap. Next minute Vanessa elbows me in the side as she whispers “the talking stick is yours next” I look down the line and sure enough an ugly decorated stick is coming my way.
“Oh what a joy to be able to hold, get the camera ready” I mumble sarcastically.
Vanessa is handed the ugly stick as she stands she walks up to the woman as she squeaks out “I would like to give the talking stick to my new friend that I made.” As she takes a dramatic pause as she turns to me; I shake my head no.
“She’s new here; is that okay?” she asks sounding like a scared little kid. The woman (which I am renaming Psycho, because she made my new friends scared and well…That’s just Psycho) waves her hand and gestures me to take the stick. I quick simulate Vanessa neck being broken then stand up and take the ugly stick. I walk a few inches of were I sat.
“Hello, People…” I said awkwardly “My name is Erin Keely but you all can just um… call me Keely.” I turned to Vanessa “Do I really have to do this?” she turned away in embarrassment I sighed “Alright, what do you want to know about me?” In a mild British accent I hear Psycho say “why exactly are you here for? And your accent it doesn’t sound like you are from here. Where are you from?” I don’t know why but I started to hate this lady already….
“Oh, Yeah I am from Chicago, Illinois in the States. I came here a when I was fourteen”
“Oh, interesting how old are you now?” she asked as she wrote something on a paper.
“I’m Eighteen, Miss” I said looking down at the ground as I turned red. She continued to write down on her yellow pad; I assume it was how I act like or what not. Psycho bites her pen as she asks more annoying questions.
“So did you move here with family or what?”
I don’t answer that instead I throw the ugly stick to Vanessa who answers for me “she doesn’t like to talk about it, Miss.” Psycho nods and writes from what I see a paragraph. I motion for the ugly stick back from Vanessa, but I don’t get it back Vanessa continues talking “She actually was adopted from a journalist by the name of Sarah Jane Smith, Miss!” I snatch it from Vanessa “You idiot!” I mumble lowly to myself.
I being to feel anxious as I think “What if she knows!” my thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Psycho “Keely! Please answer the question!” I gave Psycho a dirty look before stating “I didn’t hear the question!” she pauses as she ‘restated’ the question “If you are adopted that means that something happened to your parents?” That moment I froze and I felt like I was somewhere else; a place that was woodland but, I stood at a nicely fresh paved road. The smell swarmed my nose of asphalt and pine tree, as my jeans and belly shirt was changed into a white gown. I hear the sound of a car horn scream as I turned seeing headlights fly toward me. I duck as I cover my ears with my hand as I yelled “IT’S WASN’T MY FAULT IT WAS HIS! HIS, HIS, I’M SORRY, IT WAS’T MY FAULT!” tears poured down my face “It’s MY FAULT, MY FAULT, PLEASE STOP, PLEASE STOP!”
“Keely! Keely! Come back! Please!” Vanessa grabbed my shirt and shook me. My eyes opened as I realized I was safe. Psycho gulped as her face was pale she walked toward me as she lifted up my arm. She examined the claw marks that I had obtained during the episode (I still say it was a ghostly experience). She gazed up at the crowd that was forming around Vanessa and me “group is dismissed! Get out!” as she pushed some people out.
She rushes toward me as I kneel Vanessa rubs my back as I hold my stomach “Keely, You okay? You look a little pale” I try to keep my eyes open but I feel dizzy “I am going to be sick!” I say with weakness in my voice.
Vanessa rushes for the trash can; I grab it just in time throwing up something that was brown. I fall to the ground after throwing up (let’s say it filled up half the trash bin). I wiped the excess on a tissue that Psycho gave me and threw it with the rest of it. “So? Why did you freak out when I asked you what happened to your parents?” I threw up a little bit before answering “because my parents are dead and it’s my fault! Every stupid thing I did was my fault.”
“How did they die?” Vanessa butted in “I think I would just like to leave it as it was my fault for their death, but nice try Vee! Thanks for playing” I say as I smile a weak but thoughtful smile. Psycho orders me to go back to my room but, I try to stand and I get sick again. Vanessa rushes out of the room; I wait with Psycho in awkward silence.
I stare at the floor which suddenly turns into a road (oh dear not again) I look at my hands they are shoved with little bit of glass. My attention is suddenly turned to skid marks sliding to the side of the road. I rush toward stand up as I follow the marks until I reached a burning car; a car that I recognized as my parents car same license plate number and same (burning) fuzzy dice in the car. I screamed as I fell to the sight of the driver my father a husky man who always wore a Chicago Bears jersey. The passenger who I recognized as my mother was a thin and brown haired woman who wore her nurses’ uniform (go figure!). I backed off as I screamed but I was bear hugged by my enemy “No! Let go of me! Don’t kill me!” I slammed my foot down as hard as I could and flipped the unknown person. I ran as another grabbed my arm and led me back to the site “KEELY, CALM DOWN!” the person said as she hugged me. I pushed away falling on my behind.
I was in my room, sweating like mad and tears dripped down my face. I looked beside me Psycho was on the ground moaning in agony. Vanessa stood in front of me gazing in amazement of what I did to Psycho. “Why is this happening?” I pounded my fist against the floor. I explained “I cannot tell what real or not!”
“Can NO ONE IN THIS HOSPITAL BE QUIET?!” Frista yelled as she walked in as she took a bite of an apple. She looked at Psycho who was on the ground then fled. My heart raced as I sat on the ground “Why am I having these? I never did before!” I said as a kept gasping for air. Psycho got off the ground “its guilt. It is the guilt that you’ve hid from yourself and kept caged up and now”
“Boom!” Vanessa added.
She looked at me still puzzled like something was off about my symptoms. I kept staring at Vanessa who wore a Hockey jersey (which was kinda covered in my vomit) and blue jeans. Psycho finally wrote on her and told me her plans “I am ordering some tests” I rubbed my chin “what kind of tests?” she blinked “Random tests, Blood I guess. Miss Semin help her to her bed unless you want to freak out again Miss Keely?”
“Really, All I want to do is go to bed!” I said happily.
Vanessa took my arm and flung me up. I laid down just zoning the couple minutes as Vanessa and Psycho left my room. Then I fell deep asleep…

Chapter 6 ended...

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Chapter 7: Fairy Tales That Had Come True

I don’t know where I was but it was dark and I couldn’t see anything. Two voices began to speak to each other completely ignoring me “I don’t know Aken should we tell her?” one said. The other must’ve been called Aken answered “I really don’t know Mizu. It kind of seems fun just to torture a living soul” he laughed. His laughter taunted my very soul. Three gun shots fired and before I knew it I was at someone’s house. The house was only one story (with a basement). The house was a deep red brick with white frame on every window and door. The porch was a very grayish color with few seats and a porch swing. I remember this moment… And may the demons in hell rot for making me remember the moment! I knocked on the door there was no answer I knocked harder finally an answer….
“Alright, alright hold your stinking horses Erin!” the door opened there stood my boyfriend, Justin. He wore a Gibson guitar T shirt and guitar hero pajama pants. He was muscular body with soft skin like he took care of his Godlike body. His eyes were a soft green and smile that my day a whole lot better.
“Justin!” I screamed lounged at him with love! I kissed him multiple times on the cheek until he pushed me off “alright calm down! You and your random outburst of love will make me die!” I laughed awkwardly he took my hand and led me into the living room. It was small yet roomy with a giant screen television covered the windows. The wood creaked every time you
walked on it and some junk was on the floor. I take a glimpse at a rocking chair I asked as I sat down on the couch “where’s your dad?” Justin shouts from the kitchen “Uh, I kicked the old drunk out! Hey, do you want something to drink?” I thought about it “Sure what do you have?” I yell back
“Beer!” he says from the hallway
“Well that’s fine then”
“Okay, how about you pick out a movie, tonight is going to be special!” he tells me. I glance at a stack of movies he left on the table for me to see…
· Chucky
· Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street
· Wicked
· Roman Holiday
· The Village
· Paranormal Activity 3: The Quest to Make More Money
Oh joy, some of these aren’t even scary. But I lift Chucky and Wicked to get The Village personally I had only seen it once and that was with a bunch of friends my sophomore year and after we all went on facebook and quoted the movie. I opened his blue ray player and pop the movie in. The commercials come on first so I thought was time to see why he was taking so long. I race into the kitchen to find the lights are off and candlelight fills the room. Justin is one knee and our song played in the background. I cover my mouth when I see the flower petals are on the floor which spell out “WILL YOU MARRY ME!”
“What?” I say as tears pour down my face. He stands as he grabs my hand “Erin Keely Fisher! You are my sunlight and moonlight everyday I think about you. I always can see you and me just playing with our kids. Then I realized I needed you to do that first. So Erin Keely Fisher will you marry me?”
“But we are so young, I am 18, I don’t know much about cooking I still go to school and I work part time over at KFC! I wouldn’t have time for…” he cut me off with his world famous ninja kiss (which was prolonged for about 5 minutes). Out of my mouth came the words “I Do” he smiled and time froze.
“But, sadly poor Keely married a man so evil that she couldn’t leave him for the fear that she would be murdered!” Mizu said. Aken chimed in “and one day she made a big dinner for her husband hoping this will be the night of ‘Passionate Love’ turned out to be a living hell for poor Keely” I felt the sensation of someone grabbing me from behind. Aken chuckled “Justin’s friends took her to Chicago Wildlife Preserve. Where you were blindfolded, beat, the sexually abused twice, out of hatred Keely slashed her husbands’ eyes as she screamed to him; he should die a painful death. And she wanted a divorce, but oh she got more than that. She was angry when she saw the Crystal Meth next to a fourth buddy of the 3 amigos. That she ran off deeper into the forest unknowing what came out that night.”
Mizu continued that tale “She was followed by her stoned boyfriend who carried a SIG P210 from Switzerland. She stopped and fought thinking she had the advantage. She tackled him using both hands to get the gun but she was pushed down and held down. Justin tried to fire at her heart but because of his blindness he fired at her abdomen. She didn’t care about the pain she only wanted the gun out of Justin’s hands. Finally after constant clawing at Justin’s eyes Keely had it. Sadly it didn’t have the safety on and the gun fired directly at him killing him instantly. Justin fell like a mighty oak falling off of Keely.”
Aken finished the tale “She was scared when she got up as she rushed to his side holding him and repeating to her lover that she was sorry but rustling from the bushes made Keely get up off the ground the pistol still in hand. It was Justin’s friend Jacob popped out his didn’t look like Justin, He looked pretty sane. When Jacob asked what happened to his best friend Keely fired again which made him mildly wounded. Three shots, three shots and a sound of thunder from the distance made Keely run for her life. She didn’t think nor didn’t speak the rest of the night as she was picked up by a woman by the name of Sarah Jane Smith.
Sarah Jane offered her a great deal a home. A family with her only child Luke and an alien computer system back in England. Where she lived peacefully until something took Keely’s body and turned it against her made her mad with anger and rage. Police locked her up in Palm Breeze Lunatic/ Rehabilitation center without her new mother not even knowing. She will still be tortured. She is still going to be tortured until the day she dies!”
both Aken and Mizu laugh…
“NOOOOO!” I screamed as I woke up from the dream I look around only to find Frista next to my bedside “Justin!” I say as I cover my face wiping the sweat off of my face. Frista shakes her head confused “Uh no, it’s me Frista… the one who helped you your first day, remember? Listen can you do me a favor?” she asks
“Not now! Is Vanessa in her room?” I ask getting up out of bed.
“I think so, why?” Frista stops me before I walk out the door.
“I need to barrow some clothes I don’t have any…” I tell her as I push her out of my way.
“BEWARE, HER EPISODES ARE BAD TODAY!” She yells as I walk into Vanessa’s room. I wave my hand to Frista saying bye. I creep into Vanessa’s room to find her asleep in her bed. I walk up to her bed….

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom