• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Fan Fic.Torchwood: The Demon Files

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Alright, Another one of my stories that I am working on another story but this one is different... This one is based off of Paranormal Activity and Torchwood (you can search those.)
I am having sign ups but I am not! making a new thread so if you want to become apart of this you can just say I'm in and then I will send you a PM that says "Character Sheets" then I shall give you Character choices and the rest Is history...

I know you are wondering what it's about well here it is....

Torchwood is called to the scene when a girl is attacked by force in a Rehab Center. The patients and staff is scared of her. The Torchwood crew has to help her otherwise her soul might be taken...

Want to join just say "I am in" or something like that...

Notice: About my other stories... you'll have to wait. I was hacked and I need my laptop fixed.. Word to the wise never use your laptop in public

Last edited:

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Yes I am still writing those....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay I got chapter 1 up but if you still want to do this story all you gotta do is Pm me and I will send you the details and whatnot!

Chapter 1: On the Case
-------Captain Jack Harkness sat lonely in his chair just staring at a sheet of paper. This paper had all the universes most wanted aliens, he rubbed his chin assessing which alien has come to London in the past year. He heard the door creak open but he didn’t bother to look up, until a sound of a cough made his eyes drift away from the paper and to the cough. It was good old Gwen with a thick, tan folder in her left hand. He sat back in his chair as he smiled politely “Well, I see you have a folder in your hand so what’s the case?” Gwen opened the folder carefully slowly making sure that nothing fell out, she pulled out an old picture she began “This is the Palm Breeze Rehabilitation Center just South of London” Jack interrupt her with a cocky laugh the said “ Sorry kiddo, Torchwood only does aliens not things that go bump in the night.” Gwen raised her recently plucked eyebrow she knew that the next piece of information would make him take the case. She took a deep breath “most of the patients have been telling the nurses that the place it haunted, but they pin pointed most of the haunting to be coming from one person… er…teenage girl.” Gwen pulled out the picture of this teenage girl.. Jack’s eyes widened as he grabbed the picture out of Gwen’s hands. This girl.. He knew her! It was Sarah Jane Smith’s second adopted child, but he knew her from another person. His eyes began to tear as he looked at the girl. Her hair looked silky smooth. It was honey blonde and somewhat wavy. She had a grin on her face and a scar on her forehead, which led him to her beautiful lavender eyes, her eyes could tell a tale of million tales and this tale that she told with her eyes seemed like it needed to be told.
---------Gwen spoke softly “ You going to be alright Jack?” He wiped the tears to be out of his eyes and said with a sigh “Yeah, How did Miss Erin Keely Fisher (Smith) get in there?” Gwen flipped through the mountain of papers until she stopped and skimmed a particular page she pointed with her finger pressing hard on the answer “She was on the streets when they found her. They said her arms were badly scratched and her hair was torn from the roots, she didn‘t stop saying a certain name” Gwen said making a disgusted face. Jack changed the subject “Where was she when they found her?”
“In a graveyard next to a marked tomb.”
“And Whom may I ask owned the marked tomb?”
“The report doesn’t specify.” Gwen said looking down.
--------Jack nodded slowly trying as he rubbed his chin. There was no doubt he had to see her; otherwise the ‘big man’ would come and Jack didn’t want that to happen. He let out a manly sigh and said “Get everyone ready I want Owen to do everything in his power to help her. Is that understood?” Gwen nods uncontrollably then walks out. Jack pushes his hair back mulitple times before finally he closes his eyes.
“shh!” Erin’s voice commands him “you will help me find my soul? It’s lost… someone took it… It’s lost Jack, I’m lost… HELP! HELP! HELP JUSTIN!! HELP! JACK!”
“JACK!” Tosh says her hand on his shoulder
-----------Jack rubbed his eyes and informs her “Erin she was in my dream. She was telling me they took her soul!” Tosh looks around neverously “Yeah, okay boss the van is all set so whenever you are ready.” He nods as he stands as he towers over poor Tosh, as he grabs his coat. He gets midway to the door before realizing he left something important. He rushes back to his desk and pulls it out of the drawer and hides it in his pocket. Tosh meets him at the door then they walk out together. They passed the mainframe and then the vault.. And then into the van and drove off into the crisp air of London in the fall. Jack closed his eyes again hoping for Erin to return to his mind, but it was no use.
--------------Jack was scared and anxious Erin might be a face biting Hannibal Lector. On the other hand that didn’t sound much like Erin. She was a sweet, kind and loving person that couldn't hurt a cat. Yet then again Erin was known to brutally hurt anyone who was ignorant and selfish to her or anyone that was considered in high society terms “below standards.” How could it be so easy for a strong girl like that to suddenly snap? Well that’s what Jack was going to find out. Tosh spoke softly “we’re here!” Jack looked up to the place of doom….
Ending of Chapter 1...

Last edited:

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
haha thanks! It took me all day for this one but I think Vee might like it....or not SURPRISE TWIST ENDING! AND THIS IS RATED PG-13! I forgot to mention.. and if I have a spelling error please tell me my spellchecker isn't spell checking properly! Thanks :D
___
Chapter 2: A whole new thing about her!
--------After a half hour drive Jack finally made it to Palm Breeze. After passing through a security gate he got to see the real building. Jack assumed it was the second largest rehabilitation center in the world. The most of the building was glass with some brick shown. The parking lot was off to the side next to what appeared to be a caged balcony with some patients playing basketball. Tosh pulled up to the main entrance and let Jack out first. Jack marveled at how much it looked like a rich mansion. But to his surprise it wasn’t very great on the inside. When Jack walk through those doors it was totally different. Jack walked up to the front desk where a gothic teenage girl sat reading a magazines and popping her gum. Patients in the back were screaming because they thought her music was to loud (Jack could hear it through the ears). She looked up from her “Foamy is the One Magazine” and took of her ears “Welcome to The Blah Blah Blah Rehab Center. Are you checking in?” Jack seemed confused only for a moment until shaking his head “No I am looking for a person she is in this building” he said showing a smile and giving her a wink. She rolled her eyes and typed on the computer She looked up “ Her name?” Jack had to think only for a minute before saying “Erin Keely Fisher” he let out a sigh of relief but the girl didn’t care she just pounded away on her computer. After a bunch of mumbling the girl shot up from her computer she yelled with her back turned “I’ll be right back I need to get my manager!” Jack smiled and waved as he waited. Just then a woman crashed into him from behind almost knocking him on the ground, she feel flat on her back. Jack help her up “are you okay miss?” She jerks her head yes and then no. She wore a purple cap above her long dark blondish hair. She had stunning blue eyes that hit to a certain light almost looked very sapphire.
------ Jack contemplated whether or not he should ask her but his flirty side decide to. He began “Hello darling look at you, you look fabulous in your blue jeans and red shirt! Listen, can you tell me were I might find a girl name Erin Keely Fisher?” she still did the nodding of yes than no before saying regular happy voice “Keely? Oh, she on the 3rd floor; the Containment Ward” Jack was perplexed “she acted like she was… whatever” he thought. The woman started up again “Keely said bad stuff about physiologist in group and when the nurse came in to bring her to her room she bit him….Very hard; then after that she just went mad!” Jack laughed he knew Erin was that stupid enough to bite.*
-------“Anything else?” the woman nodded again then told him “I used to sleep right next to her and some of the stuff I heard in her room sounded terrible. You know she talked this guy Justin who abuses her at night do you think it’s him?” Jack didn’t hear the last part but he just nodded “Do you know what room she’s in?” the woman nodded yes “in room 334A but you would need keys for her masks, muzzle, and feet cuffs, and straight jacket lock.”*
Jack lipped the word “wow!” but he knew she kind of had this coming (it was from past experiences). He gave the woman the last part of the Harkness charm “Okay darling thank you for the information. I will talk to you later” he gave her a quick kiss on the forehead before running toward the elevator at the end of the hall. Suddenly Gwen and the others run up behind him “So what’s going on?” Gwen said while stopping in front of him. Jack tells them then he made a plan “Tosh and Ianto you stay here and keep the teenage witch at the counter company while Owen, Gwen and I go find Erin. We all understood?” they all nod. Owen taps on a suitcase Jack nods “yes I still want you to do tests from what I heard she isn’t allowed to eat.” The elevator doors opens Owen walks in first then Gwen. Jack hugs Tosh and Iango goodbye, Gwen rolls her eyes and grabs his collar pulling him in the elevator. Owen pushes the third floor button and everything gets awkward. The elevator roars as it passes each floor The MusAK plays in the background, the doors opens. Gwen looked around “only three corridors what do we do?” Jack thought for a moment “split up! If you find her shout!” Gwen raised her hand and said “What if the mental people hate noise?” Jack thought then just said “who cares! Just shout! Her room is 334A go! Now!’’ they all went their separate ways. Gwen went left, Owen went right and Jack ran straight looking at each plaque on the wooden doors 303A,310A,315A finally a dead end.*
-------“I FOUND HER!” Gwen yelled Jack ran as fast as he could. He slowed down when he saw Gwen, her face had the look of shock. Gwen pointed to a little window that could see the patients. Jack he wished he could’ve taken back what he thought she was hooked up to machines doctors tortured her in ways that me the author couldn't describe.*
-----Jack temper flared as he kicked the door down. As he punched, kicked and actually bit every doctor in sight. Gwen rushed Erin’s mask trying to break off the lock then she went to calm Jack down. Owen finally came in horrified to find brain matter and other things on the floor. “How could anyone survive this?” Owen asked Jack, Jack just stared at Erin’s lifeless body and he touched her cold cheek as he explain “she is alive no doubt, her and I are alike. We both can die and then just wake up feeling fine or worse than before. We have Rose Tyler to thank don’t we Erin?” Gwen and Owen both stared at him and Erin.*
-----Erin’s eyes opened wide open as they heard a muffled scream Jack petted her as he tried to calm her down “Erin! It’s okay, It’s okay! It’s me Erin, It’s Jack!” Her eyes were just glazed until Jack reached into his pocket and grabbed a sonic screw gun. He aimed and fired; everything fell off her body. She collapsed to the ground. Jack knelt next to her as he signaled Owen to test her. Gwen grabbed a clipboard that was on a table ,next to the right side up gurney. She gasped as she looked at the clipboard then she dropped it. Jack asked “what’s wrong Gwen? What happen?” Gwen started to cry “this was an operation for an abortion. She was pregnant!”*
“What?” Jack yelled looking down at Erin.

END OF CHAPTER 2

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Very nice! I like the sudden twists. :D
But one thing, some spellings were off a bit. Just an extra letter or whatnot, but nevermind, it's the content that matters :)

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Chapter 3: The break out

=======Jack didn't know whether to take pity or just drop her then leave. Jack knew her quite well from the times that her and Jack were with him. She was sometimes immature and often very short tempered. She wasn’t like a normal girl she was different, sometimes a good different sometimes bad. But all in all she was a great girl and she didn’t deserve this torture she deserved better. He laid her head back down on a bloody pillow “Gwen scout ahead and see if anyone is watching.” Gwen moved toward the door peeked to the right and then the left “We are good!” she raised her thumb up.
==== Jack saw Erin’s heart beat through her black skin tight tank top. Jack placed his hand in her hand as he began to kiss her cold hand. “I’m sorry Erin” He whispered to her. Owen had 10 syringes filled with blood; Owen was nice enough to even put a fresh IV in. Owen placed everything in his suitcase before finally inform Jack “she’s fine to lift.” Jack lifted her gently her head cradled in his arms, and that’s when he saw her neck. She had 9 scratches on her neck all perfectly aligned (and did go down all the way down possibly to her feet). Jack’s eyes widened to the sight of this! But he had to move on and move on he did he cautiously tip toed down the hall before seeing the elevator. But a girl blocked the doors. She appeared to be the same age as Erin, Her back was turned all the Torchwood crew could see was her long silvery hair and her pale skin. Her head turned slightly as if she saw them in the corner of her eye. As she turned her pale eyes began to flare!
==== She began to growl and Gwen pulled out her gun aiming it at the girls head. Jack placed Erin in a wheel chair then turned to the growling girl he put on a smile “So who are you?” the girl cocked her head sideways as she looked at Erin in the wheelchair. The girl ran to Erin’s side “I am Frista, Erin’s friend. What are you doing with her? I know she was having surgery on foot…” she said as she stroked the wounds on Erin’s neck. Jack wanted to tell the truth but then he thought about if he wanted to bring Erin back to this place so he just said “The doctors have to do it at a real hospital I will..” “but this is a real hospital..” Frista interrupted. Jack motioned Owen but jerking his head toward the elevator. Owen understood as he walk behind the wheelchair and pushed her into the elevator. Frista’s eyebrows went down as she began to growl again “She cannot leave, She has to stay here” Jack asked “and why is that?”
“To face her demons: Ashise, Akenus Michalis, and Justin.”
“Justin? Justin is a demon?” Jack asked as he started to back into the elevator. Gwen still aimed the gun at Frista as she backed in, Owen pushed the “Parking garage” button.
======Jack bid his goodbye “Thank you Fristo…er…Frista for a lovely chat!” he waved Frista yelled for the guards but the doors shut and the dropped to the floor. Owen checked for a pulse “Her hearts beating slowly but at least it’s beating” Jack held her hand but this time her hand tightened he looked down and the middle finger bone was stick out which meant that she was kind of awake. Owen told him “no, he eyes aren’t open” Owen said know Jacks face.
======The elevators opened and Gwen called Tosh when she hung up she walked away and Jack followed. A couple lefts and a few rights they met up with Tosh and Iango who, showed them where the van was. Owen got in first before. As Iango was putting Erin in the back, Jack heard a familiar voice “What? What are you doing with Keely?” it was the woman Jack first met when he first came to Palm Breeze. She ran over to Keely as fast as she could but Gwen tried to talk to her “No, No! Keely isn’t allowed to leave” the lady would say Gwen would push her back little by little but two steps back one step forward wasn’t working.
==== Iango still had Erin in his arms and was also talking the lady to go back. “Vanessa” a soft, muffled voice from behind Jack and Gwen. Both Gwen and Jack turned to Iango’s arms Erin’s eyes were opened they were a greenish gold she kept gasping for air but she began to talk “Vanessa, I have to go with them I am too sick to stay here” Jack nodded with Erin “You do sound sick Erin” he said, she gasped for air and said in a joking tone “Shut *gasp* up!”
Erin looked at Vanessa who was teary eyed. “You are my buddy but I *gasp* need *gasp* to go to the *gasp* hospital” she said then Iango shushed her “you can’t speak anymore your lungs cannot take it we have to go” Jack glanced down “I’m sorry” he turned away and hopped in the van Gwen hugged Vanessa for Erin before getting in. Vanessa went back inside the Rehab telling a nurse what happened. Gwen looked at Erin who was wide awake just staring at the ceiling. When the van came to a stop Jack switched seats with Owen (who was driving) and Owen checked up on Erin who to him looked a little bit paler Owen sighed “This is not good.”
Erin coughed continuously until she coughed up blood and throwing it up on Gwen…
“Now it’s not good” they all thought. The security gate came upon them....

Last edited:
Very good so far, Keely! ^^ The twist at the end of Chapter Two was a great add-on to the plot. However, the formatting could use some work... I have not seen many Paranormal Shows, so this is is fairly new to me--but still very interesting. Can't wait 'til your next chapter! :clap:

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Very good so far, Keely! ^^ The twist at the end of Chapter Two was a great add-on to the plot. However, the formatting could use some work... I have not seen many Paranormal Shows, so this is is fairly new to me--but still very interesting. Can't wait 'til your next chapter! :clap:

I know.. It does but I have to "study" some more by watching Paranormal Activity 2 lol going tomorrow and I will be going to a haunted bar! What fun and I am only 15 and I go to a bar... maybe I'll pick up guys :lol:

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh my Din!!! I love this story its awesome really awesome it feels like I am watching one of the episode of Supernatural

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom