• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Famicom

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Hey guys, I am looking for a Famicom system. If anyone knows of a website were I could get one for a good deal, or if you have one and I could buy it from you using Paypal that would be great. If this thread is in the wrong place or if it is not allowed, delete the thread.

I suspect the only place will be Ebay. Hopefully you aren't one of the folks who gets worried about using it. If so, just go with a seller who has lots of positive reviews.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I suspect the only place will be Ebay. Hopefully you aren't one of the folks who gets worried about using it. If so, just go with a seller who has lots of positive reviews.

Thanks, but what do you mean by "folks who get worried abut using it"? I have been keeping an eye on ebay, but the buy it nows are $70+ for a cruddy system, or the sniper will destroy you in the auctions. Either way I will keep trying!

Hey guys, I am looking for a Famicom system. If anyone knows of a website were I could get one for a good deal, or if you have one and I could buy it from you using Paypal that would be great. If this thread is in the wrong place or if it is not allowed, delete the thread.

Well i know a website called Retrogames.co.uk.
It sells loads of old and very rare consoles from all over the world.

I have bought a Super Famicom from them, and many other consoles.
If im allowed to put up the link to the site oll do it for you.

I have other sites that deal particularly in Japanese games etc.

As i say if im allowed to put links tp these sites up on this thread then ill help you out.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I finally bought one, I waited for a version 1 in the box and in very good condition. It was a "Buy It Now" on ebay and I was one of the first people to view it. I paid $100 for the system CIB with a couple games.

I finally bought one, I waited for a version 1 in the box and in very good condition. It was a "Buy It Now" on ebay and I was one of the first people to view it. I paid $100 for the system CIB with a couple games.

Well done getting one of these mate.

I hardly ever see these for sale anywhere.

What games did you get with it mate?

I have a Super Famicom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom