• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Expansion Pak

Majoras mask

Creepy purple guy!
i was thinking of getting mm on the n64 (rather than my gamecube version) anyone know anywhere good to get an expansion pak? also if not, do you actually need one? i've heard it just makes the game run better and that it's not compulsory but also from other people that it is compulsory..... i'd love any help i can get.......

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
i was thinking of getting mm on the n64 (rather than my gamecube version) anyone know anywhere good to get an expansion pak? also if not, do you actually need one? i've heard it just makes the game run better and that it's not compulsory but also from other people that it is compulsory..... i'd love any help i can get.......

Majora's Mask was one of only two N64 games that require the Expansion Pak (the other being Donkey Kong 64). Many others had extra options available only when the Expansion Pak was used.

As far as finding one, I would suggest checking E-bay or Amazon Marketplace. You'll have to purchase a used one, as they are obviously not made anymore. If you can't buy online, I would suggest trying to find some used video game stores or pawn shops in your area. You might find one there.

Where do you live? Do you have a second hand game shop there? If so you may find an expansion pak there. If not, then E-Bay is the best place.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Actually Lukiegames.com even though they're situated in America they sell internationally.

It's how I found that Starfox64 is called Lylat Wars.

They sale price is $20.00 but that using American dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom