• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Exclusive Video 3 is Out!

Wow! Looks amazing! One thing I thought was quite interesting was Link's ability to steer in the air and also that we can use markers to locate things. If you'll notice, when he's using the map, he has 1 blue "thingy" that he uses to mark where the chest is. After he uses it, he has 0 left. Eventually I think that you''l start to be able to put say... 4 or 5 markers down at once! That will be helpful :)

I'm not sure how useful this will be, but I tweeted the guy who wrote the article.

@pkollar Most likely you're not allowed to tell, but on SS's map screen, does "World Map" show a larger sky map opposed to Hyrule Field?

Vibed

must read before he posts
The music and chests are nice, but I really don't like the blocks themselves. They seem really out of place compared to the environment. Much too big and blocky.

Djinn

and Tonic
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/t...reasure-hunting-in-skyward-swordeq23324d.aspx

Thats the video, I might just be over analizing here but when link hits that block with his sword blast. the noise the block makes sounds alot like the first two notes of zeldas lullaby. This is probably just something random. what do you think.

Actually I think you are on to something, it really does sound like the first couple notes to Zelda's Lullaby. Nintendo has already shown that there is some kind of musical..something..happening in this game. It holds some special level of importance. The large wheel with the various symbols on the boxart and is seen in a few scenes in screenshots has to have some huge level of importance to it as well. And on the sides are music notes as well. The complete disk still has not been seen so we do not know all the notes yet, but I think there is something to this theory.

Why else would the preview back in March have Zelda's Lullaby heard when played backwards if it was not special in this game as well?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda's Lullaby is special, the Skyward Sword theme is basically ZL played backwards and some intricate designs thrown over it.

I believe it was GI who also did an interview with Nintendo where it said something along the lines of ZL being featured [or perhaps it was the Zelda Overworld theme?] in the menu trailer in some special arrangement.

i just thought how similar it sounded it was the first thing i thought of I wonder if anyone can strengthen this theory with anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom