• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Exclusive Video 3 is Out!

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Does it have spoilers? (new Items, places,etc?)

Edit: I watched it and I need Skyward Sword NOW!:D lol, I am happy they did not show what's in the chest (I want it for a surprise).

Last edited:
music in the sky's is amazing!
i like the treasure hunting system in here, more useful and less frustrating then in wind waker. the map system is very cool too, setting the blue beam works great!

Does it have spoilers? (new Items, places,etc?)
no, it only shows the already shown Eldin volcano and the Sky, I like that they cut before getting the Items, because then, no spoilers. the biggest point of interest in the video is a pretty big island seen on the map IMO

the map also give us a little look of how skyloft looks from birdsview.

I wonder if this game is like Wind Waker in that you don't have islands on the sky map until you "chart" them through paying for the map or something similar, because it makes no sense that there would only be two islands on the map large enough to show up.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
In this video I have percieved how quick Link falls through the sky, and this looks great!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Looks so cool! Music, looks, man, I can't wait!!!

Hey, did anyone notice before he used the bird statue, there was a large pagoda-Asian like building with similar designs to the "Fire Temple"? It's pretty obvious that it is, but I just wanted to point it out.

BTW the "Fire Temple" entrance looks great!

D: , I wanted to see what was inside the chest!!! Lol, maybe a piece of heart?

Last edited:
I just noticed that at first he had the wooden shield and 40 rupees, then the wooden shield and 172 rupees, then the wooden shield and 185 rupees and then the Iron shield and 40 rupees. nothing really big, I just though I should say.

Looks so cool! Music, looks, man, I can't wait!!!

Hey, did anyone notice before he used the bird statue, there was a large pagoda-Asian like building with similar designs to the "Fire Temple"? It's pretty obvious that it is, but I just wanted to point it out.

BTW the "Fire Temple" entrance looks great!

D: , I wanted to see what was inside the chest!!! Lol, maybe a piece of heart?
I hope to god it is not something as worthless as a piece of heart. I want the Sky treasure chests to be invaluable upgrade materials, like really rare yet necessary stuff. (For example, they could upgrade your master sword or earrings.)

Looks great, the music sounds a lot like Super Mario Galaxy, I've noticed. Which is a good thing, mind you.
Flying and exploring the Sky is quickly becoming one of my favorite gameplay elements, it excites me to no end!
I'm starting to care less about Hyrule not seeming to be interconnected, since it would give me an excuse to go flying...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Nice! And to answer anyone's question, this video mainly focuses on instructional bases, such as working the statues (which don't appear to be saving points) and how to dematerialize those stone blocks.

I really wanted to see what was in that treasure chest.

it looks like my theory of the chests to appear directly above the place you found the stone in land is true...

this implies that the eldin volcano area extends across at least entire south region of the map around where the purple squares are...

seems quite vast for a more vertical area, the desert may occupy at least twice that area, so the Sky it self must be quite bigger than seen, to fit all the areas.

I like how between 0.28 and 0.32 in the video the transition between land and sky is filmed. It really 'feels' like land and sky aren't really seperated but sky is only 200 meters higher than land. It seems like a short distance. Weird the Skyloftians didn't know that 200 meters below them was land. Quite silly actually..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom