• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Evil Sun (Super Mario Bros. 3) Vs. The Moon (Majora's Mask)

Evil Sun Vs. The Moon

• Evil Sun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Moon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
I was playing a microgame in WarioWare D.I.Y. today where Mario had to jump over Evil Sun. If you won, confetti fell and Mario jumped around. But if you failed, he caught on fire and a few seconds later, a massive object smashed Mario. You guessed it! It was none other than the infamous Moon from Majora's Mask. After this I had a great (I say great...) idea for a thread. The Moon is so large and destructive, but Evil Sun is fast and mean and kills Mario in one hit. Which do you think would win?

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
The Moon. It's this big looming thing that is on its way to destroying the whole of Termina.

I seem to recall that if Mario has just the right equipment (the Hammer Bros. suit?) he can kill the sun. A well-placed hammer to the noggin kills the sun. (Yet, the desert never goes dark...hmmm).

Now, this is saying something, my vote for the Moon, that is. I used to live in the desert - I know just how nasty and deadly an angry sun can be. (Growing up and playing Super Mario Bros. 3 on summer days when it was 120 fareignheight out, I thought that level was terribly *appropriate*).

I still vote for the moon, though... the desert shines wihout the evil sun, Mario can jump over it. The Moon, on the other hand, is a one-shot kill world-ender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom