• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Saddened You Can't Go Through the Joys of Childbirth?

Dan

Recently I've been in what I call the Dan blues, no amount of bi-curiosity can save me from this depressive pit of the Dan blues, what's really been getting me down recently is simply the fact that I can't experience child birth. I used to think it was a horrible event, until I started reading up on it. It all started when I was mocking some girl about her gender when she gave me this link. http://www.smallwonders.com/is-childbirth-amazing-or-what/, I laughed and looked at it "What could this foolish Earth Girl want me to look at" As I began reading through it all I started to understand.

As of now I've watch 10 Child birth videos, and joined several forums around it, I really envy the females of this board and ask the young strapping gentlemen have you ever wanted to experience the joys of child birth?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Joys? The way I hear it, giving birth is pretty much like being kicked in the balls with a steel toed boot... and that freaking hurts!

I guess I am kind of curious as to what it's like, but I don't think childbirth is something I would really want to experience in my lifetime.

Salem

SICK
I still don't understand how that article is supposed to make feel bad that I can't go through the joy of childbirth???

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Lmfao, what woman has ever been happy to go through the process of childbirth? From what I hear, it's the most painful, agonizing process ever. Sounds like whoever wrote that article either:

A.) Has never had a child, and finds the it beautiful anyways
or
B.) Has had a child, but used an anesthetic in order to block out the pain

Salem

SICK
Pay a doctor to hijack and violate your muscle impulses, and you, too can experience the BEAUTY

[video=youtube;WlU2lmzzpxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlU2lmzzpxQ[/video]
Oh my God, the movie Junior is coming true.D:

TMLink76240

Travis Mask
Pay a doctor to hijack and violate your muscle impulses, and you, too can experience the BEAUTY

[video=youtube;WlU2lmzzpxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlU2lmzzpxQ[/video]

O.O"*sweats a bucket full of sweat, just, thinking of hitting the play button*"O.O
I'm okay, and blessed, to be a man! .....without contraction-like....uh....*shivers*

Wow....I watched it. And, I rofled through the whole vid! XD

Last edited:
I already can enjoy the process of childbirth, just don't have to experience the parts that suck. 'Sides, I've got the power to impregnate. :cool:

Also, from what I understand childbirth is indeed an extremely joyful experience for women. Something to do with bringing a human being into the world or something. Whatevs.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I am unhappily anticipating the day I ever become impregnated in the first place. I imagine its like pulling your lower lip & stretching over your entire head (family guy reference). You males are incredibly lucky to not have to go through that. Obviously, I don't have kids nor do I plan on having any kids for a LONG time, especially considering my age. So, to put it simply, I really don't want the experience of childbirth because its going to hurt like hell.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
never have i been saddened, however it's important to note that childbirth is great, if it didn't happen then none of us could be here today.

I'm a lady, but I can tell you that even I am not saddened in the least by not having experienced child birth, and don't see myself "coming around." I was a tiny baby who didn't even fit in doll clothes and my mother still talks about it like I was 13 pounds. And lets not mention the possibility of, you know, my ******l tissue being ripped in half! SLOWLY, while a HUGE THING pushes relentlessly out of my body. Wooo! Sounds like a blast to me. And you wanna talk about pain killers? How 'bout that epideral huh? Just an enormous needle being inserted in my spine to make way for a plastic tube that reaches into my spinal nerve cavities because the pain is so strong I have to practically paralyze myself from the waist down in order to even get through the thing, let alone not feel pain.

Then there's the after bits, of chaffed nips, mutated hips, stretch marks and chub that will probably never go away, a permanent increase in bra size (for better or for worse) and invisible shackles holding you to the crib. Sounds great. Reeeaaaal great.

But hey, if you want to give birth, I hear plenty of ladies are tossing their uteruses. .uteri? . . .away, so you can go pick one up at your local surgeon's office and get all the tubing you need to jump right in. :) Kudos to all the ladies out there to go through that 20+ years of roller coaster crap, but it's not for everyone.

I dunno. I'm a woman and I don't particularly care to experience childbirth... why would I want to experience such agonizing pain? And then... why would I want to have kids when I can just adopt furkids? It's easier. And dogs will let me sleep in ;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Nope, I don't think it will ever happen considering my age. I'm a bit torn with this because I really wanted to have kids but sadly enough not going to happen anymore I guess.
But besides that I think it depends for every woman. Not all childbirths are the same. It can take hours or even days or it can take like 5 minutes so to speak. It is giving life to another human being so it is not a bad thing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom