• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Saddened You Can't Go Through the Joys of Childbirth?

octorok74

TETTAC
Not really. Sometimes I kind of feel bad that I don't have to go through extreme pain while women do though. But I have been told to never try that machine thing by a friend, who is a girl. She said it isn't worth it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Lmfao, what woman has ever been happy to go through the process of childbirth? From what I hear, it's the most painful, agonizing process ever.

The process is of course agonizing, so I hear, but I don't think that's the point where joy is supposed to come in. It's more about looking forward to having the child, to experience a lifetime with them, and to see them grow up in their own unique ways. I know of people--namely young married couples--who anticipate this time with enthusiasm and will no doubt be met with bliss. Just like many things in life, you have to go through great pain to obtain something delightful, without resorting to other recourses, such as adoption or...abduction. :/

I oftentimes think about what it'll be like raising my kids, but I'm in no hurry. Once I meet the right person, then I'll surely be ready and share in the rapture that my loved one elicits--after wedlock, of naturally; until then, I'n content.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Yes, too bad I can't do this in order to assure everyone else that it isn't a big deal!

From what I hear, it's the most painful, agonizing process ever.

Who ever told you that obviously hasn't got kicked in the nuts.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Who ever told you that obviously hasn't got kicked in the nuts.

Honestly I don't see why girls and boys compare their pains. It's not like you can feel someone else's pain. Understand it, sure, but not feel it; we aren't connected to the same nervous system or anything.

And for that matter, I know a lot of girls who use "I have to give birth" as an excuse to get w hat they want. Granted they are teenagers, but still it's worrisome. What if that behavior bleeds into their adult life, and they actually get what they want because of that excuse? o_O

I sure do lament not having the ability to shoot a human out of my body. Plus all the morning sickness, restrictive dieting, and cramps I'm missing tear at my soul.

Sarcasm aside, no. While there probably is some mother-child bonding emotion during the time of pregnancy, the amount of pain I'd have to endure sounds awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom