• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Epona Plox?

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
Ok so, if you havent figured it out yet am a huge epona fan :) It was my favorite feature on Oot and she made the aliens my favorite mini game on MM, I loved all the importance she was given on TP (her own item, possibility of naming her, and multiple horseback fighting including ganondorf), now am very worried i havent seen her on SS trailer, in TP trailer she made a major apearance and so in Oot i believe, am not sure about MM. I really wish she is added, i wanan know your thoughts on this guuys:)

Also, if they don't add them please don't add a too technologic hard to drive and delicate/destroyable vehicle, am looking at you spirit train.

I highly doubt Epona will be in Skyward Sword, it would be unnecessary to add her. It would be interesting to see her in the game but even if she was she would have no purpose, It sounds rude but it is the truth. Skyward Sword takes place before Ocarina of Time in the timeline so i highly doubt there will be any technological advances unless there is ancient technology...

I do think they will include some mode of transportation, besides the way you travel to and from Skyloft. Maybe Epona, although I doubt it, there are a lot of options to consider let's hope Nintendo makes the right choice.

I hope and think she will be in SS, since she has been included in all the 3D games taking place on land, also, seeing how much Epona improved from Oot/MM to TP makes me wonder how awesome she can be in SS

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I believe she will be in it but let's just wait till E3 2011 to see if she is or isn't in it (I hope she is in it).

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
well, if Hyrule Field is as big as it is in TP (or bigger), then I have no doubt that Epona will be in the game. If the game is more focus heavy on warping, then maybe not. But think....Every 3D zelda game to date (with the exception of Wind Waker for obvious reasons) has had epona as a faster means of transportation, so I don't think she won't be in the game ALTHOUGH she may be optional to get

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
What?! Nooooo Epona! That means you have to go on foot everywhere...
But just now I heard Nintento confirmed a dragon being in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom