• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sheepishly, Tenner returned to his normal positions and started rubbing off the dust on the statue mirror the one with the map in the First Statue Room.

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
DekuNut: Umm... what? I think I get what you're saying, but there's no statue holding the tablet, it's standing on it's own in the middle of the room.

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
"What a very interesting map we have here...... seems to me those Lizalfos dug a room considering the room that had the fire pit isn't on this........," I say stating what should be obvious

EDIT: (BTW if we get stuck in one place for too long Justeazy, will you give us hints?)

Hero of…. #s, I guess
"I guess so," I reply, "I bet those rooms on the second floor are connected somehow to those stones we saw before!"

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
"But how do we get to them? I mean there is a wall in the way," I say. EDIT: (Is there a wall? He never really told us if there was a hallway here or not -.-)

If you know which room you are at on the map, know this: That room, with the statues, and the last room, with the damaged statues, is the same room. The stone slab was just seperating it; cutting the room in two, basically. Noone has walked to the end of the room, and since you're focusing on torchlight I can't tell you what you see over there.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Locke walks to the end of the room, and at the far end, past the statues and the tablet, another small corridor extends from the left corner of the room.

Meanwhile, Tenner shares his notes on the progress the group has made thus far.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I follow behind the other two to the tunnel, then start down the hallway slowly and carefully, using my torch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom