• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Enemies!!

• Thread starter Link-2-The-Past
  • Start date
L

Link-2-The-Past

Hey guys!

I just wanted to know what your opinion was on the most annoying enemy in A Link to The Past.
The one I find the most annoying are DeadRocks because they move rapidly in a straight line and because you don't really get to kill them. :mad:
You can use the Quake Medallion or the Magic Powder, but that simply turns then into slimes.
But Slimes are easy to kill. :devil:

Hmm. I have not yet finished this game (and haven't played in a while), but so far I think that the most annoying is those sand men in the desert. Or maybe the birds since they circle around forever.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I would have to say the Beamos because there is no way of killing them, and they are very annoying when trying to fight other enemies, like in some of the rooms in Ganon's Tower.

Last edited:

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I would have to say the Beamos because there is no way of killing them, and they are very annoying when trying to fight other enemies, like is some of the rooms in Ganon's Tower.

I have to agree! the Beamos when you have other enemies in the room has got to be the most annoying, because they just don't stop! I do find sometimes I can hide in certain parts of the room and draw the other guys to me, but when you can't it makes the room rushed in order not to get beamed to death

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I'm assuming Moldorm doesn't count since he's a boss, so I'll go with the Beamos. They had me pulling my hair out the first time I did the desert palace because I kept trying to kill them, not realizing that wasn't an option.

S

Svbterfuge

Even as a kid I chalked Beamos up to "Live and let live" enemies. Never really had an issue dodging them.

Those steroid Stalfos were my least favorite. I always hated their jumping around, bone throwing, and ability to do both at the same time.

L

Link-2-The-Past

Enemies or bosses, as long as you can kill them. So yeah, you can put a boss.

Beamo's. I wish they would just die.
I remember a few years back when I was around 12-13 years old, I kept on getting frustrated when I couldn't defeat the Beamo's. But then I just gave up and said that they're just so freaking hard and just try to avoid them. I still do now. D:

I hated the Dead Rocks too. There was also the Geldmans and Vultures in the Desert of Mystery, which they basically just constructed to be the most annoying area ever. >.<

I also hated Stalfos, oddly enough. With all the hopping away from you and everything, what was supposed to be one of the most basic enemies actually became a huge pain in the ***.

Pikacondon

Title.
The most annoying Link To The Past enemy for me was those red, snouted elf things that mirror link's movements and shoot those annoying fire arrows. I forgot what their name was though.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I agree with many people here and say that the Beamos are the most annoying enemy, because they simply just don't die!

L

Link-2-The-Past

I don't find the beamos that hard to pass.
My technique is to look up and charge your sword, and the shield goes to the right. ( For Beamos on the right wall.)
Or look down and charge the sword, the shield should then go to the left. ( For Beamos on the left wall.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom