• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Enemies That Should Return in Zelda Wii U

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Which enemies you would like to see in Zelda Wii U?

I still like new enemies for that game. But, I hope abandoned enemies from earlier Zelda games will make an appearance. I would like to see 3D design of Lynel, Pols Voice, Goriya, & Octorok from 2D games. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Lynel? You mean like this guy:
Blue_Lynel_%28The_Legend_of_Zelda%29.gif
?

Well, I'd be inclined to say "absolutely no" because they honestly were overpowered in The Legend of Zelda. But, they're worthy adversaries in the grand scheme of themees, so I grant them my vote for returning.

I also want to see the Darknuts, Iron Knuckles and maybe even the Goriya return for Zelda U. It'd be interesting to have more armored foes, but the Goriya was interesting since it could harm you at range (thanks to that wretched boomerang) and at close quarters due to contact. What spins could a 3D model place on it? xD

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What Enemies Would You Like To See?

As we are still awaiting news on the Legend of Zelda for Wii U, it's fun to speculate on what will be put into the game. For this topic, what enemies from previous games would you like to return for this new adventure, and why? Are there any other-franchise foes who should make a cameo, like BowWow the Chain-Chomp? Or how about a new enemy type altogether?

For me, I want another secondary antagonist like King Bulbin to appear a number of times through out the story. It's cool how he posed a threat to Link and his friends, but in the end turned out to not be so as bad as I presupposed. By kidnapping Colin [again] and trapping Link in a burning building, he seemed like a ruthless brute who stuck to unethical tactics. But he was only following orders from Ganondorf, as his statement "I follow the strong side" suggests. He might've not been fully developed, yet King Bulbin's character was portrayed well for his few appearances.

Additionally, the standard foe I want to see the most is the group of Iron Knuckles. They were formidable adversaries who charged straight at Link and began swinging their axes repeatedly. Few enemies will force me to retreat, as I can't even raise a shield against them without getting knocked back. So their ferocity is the main reason I want them back.

Oh, Thareous, you stole all the good ones! I especially agree with you regarding Iron Knuckles. They are equally powerful as Darknuts but much more aggressive. Nintendo should break from tradition and include both powerhouses in the same game.

I'd like to see the Darkhammer from Twilight Princess return, not as a mini-boss but regular enemy encountered towards the latter part of the game. Zelda is missing tank enemies; variety among heavy hitters would be appreciated.

It's been awhile since we've seen the regular Wolfos return. Nintendo could make full use of the Wii U's graphical potential in highlighting the beast's fangs and fur; the advances made with the White Wolfos model in Twilight Princess were a step in the right direction.

Strictly regarding amazing design, the Desbreko from Majora's Mask would look stunning in HD.

Desbreko.png

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Deku Shrubs for certain!
and land based Octorocks would be a welcome return.
and aren't there any Like Likes in TP? I honestly don't remember...
Moblins too! Not like they were in OoT. I want to be able to spar with them! Sword vs. Spear!

Spiked-Roller-OoT.jpg

It would have to be the Spiked Roller! Who wouldn't want this enemy/trap to hit them in the face?

Last edited:

TheFlakeyOne

More Flakes in Every Bite
REDEADS for god's sake.(They've been gone since TP!)
WOLFOS!

Deku Scrubs for certain, they are one of my favorites!

But most importantly, I want the return of Iron Knuckles. They may be the tank enemy we've been looking for. Imagine those giant axes and gleaming armor coming at you out of the shadows in HD, chains jingling off of their wrists? That would be epic.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Mostly the classics. I think game specific enemies should stay with that particular game (ex. Death Armos from MM), but there's a lot of enemies I think should return from old games (enemies that haven't been seen for a long time). Some of these include ReDeads, Gibdos, Wall/Floormasters, Lynel, Pols Voice, Deku Scrubs, Land Octoroks (not like the ones like SS, which were stationary. I mean ones that can move freely), River Zora, Leevers, Ironknuckles, and Darknuts, to name a few.
There's also the classic enemies that have been in nearly every other game, including Keese, Stalfos, Moblins, Lizalfos, and Octoroks.
I'd also like to see some enemies from newer games I'd like to see again, including Bokoblins, Miniblins, and Kargoroks.
There's also some enemies from TP I loved, that haven't been seen since. These are Chilfos, Aerolfos, and Bulblins.
Obviously, like always, there should be some new enemies added too. :wynaut:

Deeds

no text
Just the classics, octoroks and deku scrubs. I'd really like there to be more new enemies, though, that's an element they can change without ruining the whole game. At least I think.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Wizzrobes, Darknuts, ReDeads, wall/floormaster, Bulblins, Miniblins, Moblins, Bokoblins, Stalfos, Stalmaster, Bubbles, Dinolfos.

I'd also like to see something like Gomess return. I've attached a picture of him below.
Gomess1.jpg

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Two words, Iron...Knuckles. They really need a comeback, they have been absent since MM. MM came out way back in 2000! That's not all that needs a comeback, as Lynels definitely need a comeback as they've been absent since aLttP which came out waay back in 1991 in Japan and 1992 worldwide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom