• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Easiest Boss / Mid-Boss

Which boss / mid-boss is the easiest?

• Dark Lord Ganondorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ganondorf (horseback)

• Dark Beast Ganon

• Possessed Zelda

• Usurper King Zant

• Phantom Zant

• Twilit Dragon Argarok

• Aeralfos

• Twilit Arachnid Armagohma

• Darknut

• Twilit Ice Mass BLizzeta

• Darkhammer

• Twilit Fossil Stallord

• Death Sword

• Twilit Aquatic Mropheel

• Deku Toad

• Twilit Igniter: Fyrus

• Dangoro

• Twilit Parasite Diababa

• Ook

• Total voters

Squirrel

The Rodent King
What do you think is the easiest boss/mid-boss in the game?
Mine would definitely be Aeralfos. He was just plain easy to beat for me. After using the clawshot, you use the same tactics as for a Lizalfos.
(I would include King Bulblin as one of them but I can't put that many options)

Last edited:
E

Ephraim

i think deathsword was really easy because i just needed to figure out how to beat him then its a piece of cake

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Fyrus was like a giant idiot, bumbling around and just waiting for you to kill him. Seriously, the makers could do with better fire bosses.

Fyrus would be second-easiest for me as Aeralfos and Fyrus were the only ones to not give me any damage.
And I definitely agree with you.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
That's got to be Fyrus. Shoot his eye, pull his chain, slash, repeat. Honestly I beat him with taking and getting him in under 1 min. I found is so much fun though because I always want to get the best time.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
armagohma was super easy, there was nothing to it just shoot its eye then smash it with a statue not hard at all, and the eyeball runnig thing was wierd at the end

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I shouldn't do polls this early. For some reason I forgot this was "easiest" and not "favorite" in the middle of voting. Easiest for me was, Aeralfos. I never had ANY problems with him. I may have taken second figuring some others out. They're all super easy, yet pretty fun at the same time.

Can I pick all of the above? lol

Seriously, I've never had a problem with threads like these, but I could not pick which one was the easiest since they were all so fracking easy. I eventually settled on Fyrus and Ook though.

Fyrus was a joke. Fyrus was worse than a joke. It would've been easier to actually not have a final boss, since Fyrus was such a waste of my time. Seriously, shoot with arrow, pull chain, slash crystal, repeat, done. No damage to me, no effort. This is really one of those times when Nintendo was lacking, and should've done a much better job with so many options to do so, instead of just making him look difficult.

Ook I just put because he was the first mini-boss. I did have a little bit of trouble with Darkhammer and the later mini-bosses, but nothing too severe. So, since the rest were just as easy as each other, I just put the first one. :)

Easiest Boss: Fyrus, no doubt. The strategy (if you can even call it that) for beating him was so simple, I about cried. The hardest part of the whole battle was grabbing the chain before the A icon went away, and that wasn't even difficult. I don't think Fyrus has ever attacked me. Such a terrible boss for a great dungeon.

Easiest Mid-Boss: Darkhammer. Evidently, I'm the only one who thinks so. I beat Darkhammer in about 10 seconds, if that. All you had to do was clawshot over him, then slash at him. If you stay right behind him, you can slash non-stop several times. He seemed far too simple. Come to think of it, a lot of the bosses in TP let you slash a lot once you got them on the ground, but Darkhammer by far took the least amount of effort.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think we can agree that Twilight Princess had some extremely easy bosses, but the easiest for me was Ganondorf. He wasn`t technicaly the easiest for me, but I would of liked more of a challenge from the final boss. That is not to say that I didn`t like fighting him, the fight was really fun. I hope Skyward Sword ends with an epic sword battle, with Wii Motion Plus, and that game`s higher difficulty (coming from Nintendo.)

Fig

The Altruist
Twilight Princess Easiest Boss/ Mid-Boss

It's too bad Skull Kid wasn't one of the choices. One of my favorite races, Lost Woods starts to play, and he's doing it just to be friends with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom