• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

Mint Elv

Fish!
Okay...........I was not expecting this.

Yup yup, good stuff town. I am still reeling from what the biscuits just happened. I was expecting to see HHH night killed and then day killing Mint the next day.

I did the Minish kill because everybody else had some sort of dirt on them, so if I night killed someone who was a possible day kill, it would defeat the purpose of doing a lot of different things.
Curious what you would have done after I would have claimed doctor?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
you played quite well OGS, that was an unfortunate way for the game to end
Well thanks Rag that means a lot coming from. To tell you the truth I actually seriously contemplated accepting your offer in our neighborhood chat. I was blown away when you said all that you said.

Also, you guys can just call me OG or og. There is no need to put the "S".

And as always, thank you DW for hosting! I definitely learned many much knowledge here.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Curious what you would have done after I would have claimed doctor?
Well, if you publicly claimed doctor, you would have ran the risk of being a big target for Mafia, that was something that I was banking on you not doing. I dont know if it would have saved you from being lynched if you did claim it. That was the reason why I didnt nightkill you because you had a good chance at being day killed.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Well, if you publicly claimed doctor, you would have ran the risk of being a big target for Mafia, that was something that I was banking on you not doing. I dont know if it would have saved you from being lynched if you did claim it. That was the reason why I didnt nightkill you because you had a good chance at being day killed.
Player will always claim as an attempt to prevent themselves from getting mislynched, and nobody will lynch a doctor claim, so there was 0% chance of her being day killed.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Player will always claim as an attempt to prevent themselves from getting mislynched, and nobody will lynch a doctor claim, so there was 0% chance of her being day killed.
Nobody? I dont know about that. I mean they saw you claim Miller when you were Mafia, so I would have brought your claim up to make a counter point. But you are prolly right. I dont know what I would have done then.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i would probalby have voted for mint the next day phase barring other people dissuading me.

i don't see why a doctor claim would be strongly AI in this situation

Mint Elv

Fish!
i would probalby have voted for mint the next day phase barring other people dissuading me.

i don't see why a doctor claim would be strongly AI in this situation
I wasn’t just going to claim doc without some stuff to back me up.

I was going tell how I protected HHH night one. And Jamie actually slipped one point I noticed, mentioning HHH and Min as possible N1 kills. Now you could have argued that I would know the n1 kill as mafia, but you would have to assume EX was lying about not choosing to shoot Min.

Him telling the truth would mean doc protection was hit. And the only one who would counterclaim me is mafia. So even if I as mislynched, last mafia would have been found.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
minish's commute could feasibly have been the cause of the missing kill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom