• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Durion's Official Pokemon Tournament!

Kazumi

chagy
Well, now that I have defeated Shnappy, I suppose that I will have to fight Mases next. And he better not post my team after I loose to him...

Ikana

Trollkastel
Ugh I lost to mr mosley but it was fun participate in the tournament hope I can do something like this again in the future

My team
Zangoose
Mantine
Typhlosion
Jynx
Umbreon
Flygon

Okay, Round 1 has officially ended, here were the results and the battles for Round 2, once again, you have 5 days to find and battle your opponent, the difference this round is that it's best out of 3, so whoever wins twice will proceed to the next round. I wish all participants luck...

pokemontournamentround2.jpg

Last edited:

Kazumi

chagy
All right then. It's nice to finally end Round 1. I am ready to fight you whenever you are Mases. I am also ready to loose.

It looks like that nobody has started the secnd round yet...well we've got 3 days left. The only people I know that have started are Kybyrian and Josh, both of which have only completed one game and are doing a repeat of the second as far as I know due to the disconnection. Just remember guys that it's best of 3, so have fun.

Kazumi

chagy
I am here to report that Kazumi beat Mases in the first battle 3-0. Also, because of Mases being nice/bored/lazy he says to screw the best two out of three and that I win the series. great for Kazumi.

I can't wait to get killed by Ky/Josh in the next round.

People, you've got to hurry up and start getting these results in, as far as I know there are 2 days left yet 4 out of the 8 in this round are yet to battle including myself...I'm going to PM the other 3 to make sure this tournament just doesn't die like the last one.

---------- Post added 05-21-2010 at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-19-2010 at 09:19 PM ----------

Sorry for the double post, but posting to say I've beaten Caleb (although not fully sure on this as I'm not sure on whether the second battle was a game for fun or not), but I beat Caleb 3 - 0 in the first round, then 4 - 0 in the second one. So if I'm correct, I move onto the next round.

Kazumi

chagy
Great. So we are almost finished this round. Halo and Hero of Time need to have their battle really soon. Like, yesterday. And I am playing Ky in the next round, right?

I just realized a problem, D/P/Pl can't connect with HG/SS on Wi-Fi. Also, I've PMed halo twice and he hasn't responded yet:( Does that mean I get the win?

Kybyrian

That's not true, Hero of Time. D/P/Pt communicate perfectly with HG/SS.

I believe Durion will say that all deadlines are today, so if halo doesn't reply by today he forfeits, I suppose.

EDIT: Matches were actually to be completed yesterday.

Kazumi

chagy
Yeah. DPPt can connect with HGSS easy. In fact, I've recently did that when I fought Mases if you want further proof. Just get each other's friend codes like you would if you had the same game. Simple as that.

And yeah, the battle window ended yesterday. So that means that we fight, Ky. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom