• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay, well now that the cat is out of the bag, I don’t think town should target me or waste their roles on me tonight. I am very much working for the town and the kill night one was not me. I’m willing to prove my loyalty to town and not killing tonight (or killing a specific target if town so chooses).

My wincon can involve me winning with town, so it’s very much in my best interest to see a town victory.

I'm fine with you either abstaining or killing an agreed upon target. I think I've made my stance on SKs pretty apparent in previous games. I'm willing to let them try to help town if they show their willing to. Which Doc did with the LG kill. Not so sure others will agree with me though.

leetic

Cool Cat
Okay, well now that the cat is out of the bag, I don’t think town should target me or waste their roles on me tonight. I am very much working for the town and the kill night one was not me. I’m willing to prove my loyalty to town and not killing tonight (or killing a specific target if town so chooses).

My wincon can involve me winning with town, so it’s very much in my best interest to see a town victory.

Shoot DekuNut

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Day 3 Final Vote Tally:

leetic - 1 (DekuNut)
The Sun Fan - 6 (Rubik, Tristan, Doc, Moe the Moblin, Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan)

Not voting: Funnygurl555, ZinnLav, leetic

The adventurers were starting to regain their hope. One of the few claimed to have received a divine message about their plight, and was certain of the identity of one of their foes. All eyes were on The Sun Fan that day, and it didn't take long before the threat he posed was…eliminated. Even he didn't try to fight it when it became inevitable and as he was being carried away, seemed to shout out a divine message of his own.

The Sun Fan was the Possessed Rogue, the Mafia Role Cop.

Tired from the day’s events, the adventurers all huddled around campfires and began to doze off.

The livingeth (9):
@Moe the Moblin
@ZinnLav
@DekuNut
@Doc
@Morbid Minish
@Tristan
@Funnygurl555
@Rubik/Mido
@leetic

The deadeth (5):
Zelda18 the Sorcerer (Killed Night 1)
Link 182 the Monk (Killed Night 1)
Ryuken the Wizard (Lynched Day 2)
LittleGumball, the Warlock (Killed Night 2)
The Sun Fan, the Rogue (Lynched Day 3)

Night 3 Begins!

Remember, posting during the night is not allowed. Anyone with a night action, please reply to their role PM with the name of their target and what action will be performed against them before Tuesday, June 3rd 2019 at 6:00 PM EDT. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190603T22&p0=%3A&msg=End+of+Night+4&font=sanserif&csz=1

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
We are looking for a replacement for funnygurl555, PM me and/or Pen if you are interested!

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Day 3 Final Vote Tally:

leetic - 1 (DekuNut)
The Sun Fan - 6 (Rubik, Tristan, Doc, Moe the Moblin, Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan)

Not voting: Funnygurl555, ZinnLav, leetic

The adventurers were starting to regain their hope. One of the few claimed to have received a divine message about their plight, and was certain of the identity of one of their foes. All eyes were on The Sun Fan that day, and it didn't take long before the threat he posed was…eliminated. Even he didn't try to fight it when it became inevitable and as he was being carried away, seemed to shout out a divine message of his own.

The Sun Fan was the Possessed Rogue, the Mafia Role Cop.

Tired from the day’s events, the adventurers all huddled around campfires and began to doze off.

The livingeth (9):
@Moe the Moblin
@ZinnLav
@DekuNut
@Doc
@Morbid Minish
@Tristan
@Funnygurl555
@Rubik/Mido
@leetic

The deadeth (5):

Night 3 Begins!

Remember, posting during the night is not allowed. Anyone with a night action, please reply to their role PM with the name of their target and what action will be performed against them before Tuesday, June 3rd 2019 at 6:00 PM EDT. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190602T22&p0=%3A&msg=End+of+Night+4&font=sanserif&csz=1

Derp. Monday, June 3rd. And the countdown is wrong too.

Reactions: Pen

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Night 3 Ends!

The adventurers awoke from the most restful sleep they had experienced since they had begun their journey. They got up, stretched, and counted their numbers. Apparently no one had died in the night.

The livingeth (9):
@Moe the Moblin
@ZinnLav
@DekuNut
@Doc
@Morbid Minish
@Tristan
@Funnygurl555
@Rubik
@leetic

The deadeth (5):

Day 4 Begins!

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, June 6th, 2019 at 6:00 PM EDT. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190606T22&p0=:&msg=End+of+Day+4&font=serif

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish is Town.

Lol, I was just about to ask if you got a check on anyone.
Was kinda hoping that I wasn't checked so that you might get scum, but I understand that there was some paranoia about me.

What's the chance Sun Fan put his scumbud in his scum pile? He said he never busses, yet was potentially willing to bus LG. We know I'm town now, and Doc is SK. That leaves Leetic and Zinn in the scum pile. I think Zinn is town. Still unsure about Leetic though.

I think we should go for either Tristan or Leetic today. Dekunut could be sliding under the radar with all the townreads on him. But I'm not sure, I haven't seen anything inherently scummy from him this game that I recall.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You're probably weren't my top scumspect, but I wanted to get your alignment down 100% so that I've got a few heads I can bounce off of without having to be paranoid.

I'm not willing to fully trust that Doc is SK unless he doesn't deny it. No reason to trust scum's claim.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Well
I want this game to end asap since it's already p much over
we have 4 confirmed townies, a known 3p, and the poe leaves 4 players to kill

Doc says he can win with town so he just needs to shoot who we tell him to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom