• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You're probably weren't my top scumspect, but I wanted to get your alignment down 100% so that I've got a few heads I can bounce off of without having to be paranoid.

I'm not willing to fully trust that Doc is SK unless he doesn't deny it. No reason to trust scum's claim.

That's fair. I'm just being biased because I knew I was town. Haha.

Doc already didn't deny the SK thing. And it aligns with how he's been playing. I think if vig didn't make the n2 kill than he's basically confirmed.

Was anybody given an item last night?

Nope.

I'm down with just agreeing on a lynch and getting this day over with quicker. With the town roles we have left and Doc cooperating this game will be hard to lose.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I wasn't originally going to, but I might as well claim since you asked.

I'm a Bus Driver. I tried switching Rubik and Deku last night but I think it failed, so I may have been roleblocked.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I didn’t deny my accusation at EoD yesterday. Mafia know my role so the only point in denying would be to keep town in the dark. Like I said, I want to work with town and eliminate mafia.

With Minish cleared, that leaves Deku, Tristan, and Leetic as unconfirmed players (iirc). Frankly, I liked Leetics posts at EoD after we knew Suns alignment. Their reaction to Suns claim about not fully believing it struck me as town. So I'm leaning towards lynching one or the other today tbh

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The first night I targeted Link 182 and Zinn, since I figured the mafia would've went after her over funnygurl. So either I was roleblocked that night or the mafia actually tried to kill Zinn, though I don't know why they would.
Vote: Tristan
I, too, targeted Link182 N1, and my action definitley didn't affect Zinn.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Oh, Doc admitted to being SK.

I guess he's decently likely to be SK then with some miniscule chance of it being a weird scum hail mary attempt.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hm, I'm definitely super skeptical of that claim. If it's true mafia could have roleblocked him n1. But I'd like to hear from Zinn. If he doesn't believe the claim what are the odds that mafia roleblocks Tristan again over anyone else that poses a bigger threat?

Plus it being limited shot and using it n1 seems kinda iffy when it comes to a bus driver.

And we're unaccounted for what I assume was a vig shot n1. Unless that was Moe then with the other roles it leaves Leetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom