• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetic

Cool Cat
Is a scum team of LG/Sun/Morbid Minish possible?

Minish- doesn't feel like she's pushing angles. She has been noted to be a NOTORIOUS BUSER and as such I will keep an eye on her but like
I don't feel anything rn. Definitely the weakest of my townreads and arguably even worse than my read on tristan.

Started out as a townread, though Sun was very wishy-washy with it

I think I like Minish more for that reads list; doesn't feel like mafia trying to get something out but rather a town explaining where they are @

A full town read now

something like killing leetic, doc maybe minish seems good to me for today
names are in order of how much I'd like to see them dead

Yet now is a scumread? As the former two were in much more danger this shade didn't mean much

That should have been obvious enough. But oh well. I plan on voting sunfan, just don't want it to get to a hammer yet. Incase anyone has any things they want to discuss before the day ends. Like maybe thoughts on the remaining scum?

Sums up Minish's attitude the whole day.

We'll still need one vote for maj, but since I'm not sure if discussion is going anywhere else I'll vote. The day isn't going to go any way other than this with a red cop check.

Vote: Sun Fan

Took him long enough. To his credit, he didn't try to defend Sun, but still.

Conclusion: I'd say DekuNut looks the worst, followed by Minish, and then Tristan.

As a side note, your search system is a pile of crap, it's annoying not being able to search for "sun" in people's posts

leetic

Cool Cat
vote:thesunfan

DOC IS THE SK I ROLECOPPED HIM LAST NIGHT

Also, if you're really worried about the SK, why not have your scum partner shoot him?

Anyway, that's what I wanted to get done here, feel free to end the phase now

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Well I did not expect maj to occur that quickly...

It's late tonight for me and I'm busy in the morning, I probably won't be able to post end of day scene for over 12 hours. It's twilight now, you can talk all you want, but further votes do not count. You may send in your night actions now.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Okay, well now that the cat is out of the bag, I don’t think town should target me or waste their roles on me tonight. I am very much working for the town and the kill night one was not me. I’m willing to prove my loyalty to town and not killing tonight (or killing a specific target if town so chooses).

My wincon can involve me winning with town, so it’s very much in my best interest to see a town victory.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
vote:thesunfan

Isn't this a role claim? Alignment Cop has already claimed, so you're throwing the game.
Should've been a mod kill tbh

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Okay, well now that the cat is out of the bag, I don’t think town should target me or waste their roles on me tonight. I am very much working for the town and the kill night one was not me. I’m willing to prove my loyalty to town and not killing tonight (or killing a specific target if town so chooses).

My wincon can involve me winning with town, so it’s very much in my best interest to see a town victory.
Target HeroOfTime, kill the DM :ham:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom