• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mean to be rude; hopefully u thought it was funny.
One of my fav things is seeing how different people play the game from me; I've seen some truly incredible things happen.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Like how does it not make sense that there are roles in a dnd game that dont seer the color that they actually are. Alignments or w/e
It's possible, yeah. The warlock godfather that likely has babyface doesn't seem like the type that would have a good alignment, though, based on an alignment system.

I also don't think the possibility that you're a miller is worth sparing you. Either you're scum and that's one less to worry about or you're a miller and we don't have to deal with a miller late game.

vote:thesunfan

DOC IS THE SK I ROLECOPPED HIM LAST NIGHT

leetic

Cool Cat
Let's take a little look at LG's ISO. Skipping things like NGR banter

tbh for zinn that's a lot of contribution on day 1 (i don't mean this in a mean way i just mean that you usually don't have day 1 reads, but now you've already got one. it's character development!)

The first serious post was jumping in to defend Zinn.

from what i gather (mostly drawing from past experience from times long ago because i think i played with zelda18 before????) zelda18 is timid and goes with the flow of things. i don't think saying "hey i'm about to read game-related thing" as a thought-process thing is scum telling for her, i think she's just trying to be open and honest about what she's doing. that could be towny, could be trying too hard to be town, but i'm leaning toward the former.

Also jumped in to defend Zelda, who flipped town. It's possible she has been buddying easy targets. Zinn is a potential town read

quick thots, funnygurl seems weirdly aggressive (i haven't played with her much, i don't remember her being like this day 1 before)
moe is moe idfk how i'm supposed to read this ****
dekunut is aggressive except i like it
minish is minish i'm gonna townread this forever until i don't

Basically a lot of nothing here, doesn't make conclusions on anyone. It's likely that he put at least one scum in this list, so Minish or DN possibly

i'd rather not lynch funnygurl today, i want to see more from her, but also i like her personality lmao she is fun uwu

i might just leave my vote on tristan tbh. right now i don't want to lynch any of the active players (you know how rare they are on zd) and all of his posts have been jokes or talking about IRL stuff

Left his vote on Tristan. As there was little risk of Tristan being lynched at this point, it's possibly a bus, though not guaranteed.

I disagree with him on Minish and i don't appreciate the inactivity but he hopped in with some in-depth analysis that you don't often see on ZD Day 1, and i hope that the inactivity does not continue because i want to see more of it. wouldn't lynch today, probable town lean, get some rest tall child

Minish was the one she felt the need to point out her disagreement of. A bit conspicuous if Minish is scum.

got any one in particular? iirc you don't have a vote

normally i disagree with this, but i just can't find it in me to lynch any of the top posters.

Wants to lynch a low poster. This indicates that one of the remaining wolves is likely a high poster.

seeing people's points about ryu, i'll look into it myself in a minute
tristan popped into day 2 with a ton of outdated joke responses and i am not a big fan, also didn't really have any original takes (as funnygurl has been putting it)
the ISO moe did is surprising, i don't remember seeing that kind of posting out of him, but dammit i just can't scumread that kind of effort

Still attacking Tristain...

people have been talking about leetic and i'll look into him in a minute, but i wanted to get this out first. the only reason i'm not voting tristan (my top scumread) right now is because i don't believe people will join me on him and i want my vote to actually matter today

But doesn't really vote Tristan (despite being a "top scumread"). I can see this going either way.

there's not much i can say about ryu that hasn't already been said. scummy, but not my current top priority.

Looking back, this was a major scum move.

this quote pretty much sums up leetic's entire play this game.

i liked his big day 1 list post but i haven't seen any reads after that except townreading mido/rubik i think for being one of the D1 wagons. i'm pretty sure he was more active/proactive than this in the hydra game and it's off-putting. again, a scumread, but not my top priority.

Addresses me with the same wording used to address Ryu.

town
fg
moe
doc
minish
dekunut
sunfan

nullish
rubik (more town than not). rubik has done nothing but talk about funnier since he subbed in. don't like the tunnel but it's not enough to scumread em. i thought mido was kinda towny so that also gives this slot some points.
zinn (more scum than not). zinn complained all through day 1 which i thought fit their meta well and good but their day 2 contributions are lacking and i am disappointed. i happen to agree with some of the things they've said but that doesn't necessarily point to their alignment lol.

scum
leetic
ryuken
tristan

if any of my reads don't make sense feel free to talk about them i just don't feel like typing a whole ass thing when i've talked about my opinions a lot already. i explained my more neutral reads. yes the list is in order. sunfan's recent "haha i changed your no to a yes" post was really off putting to me, i know it's a joke but editing someone's quote is weird imo, yes that is petty.

here's a lynch i can agree with:
Vote: Ryu

doing work is hard. effort is hard. :( i miss the hydra game when i can have someone read the game for me lmfao

Readlist. I'd think the remaining scum would be either neutral or scum here, as scum usually can't resist the temptation to bus. Then again, some of the worse looking users are listed as town reads.

leetic

Cool Cat
Conclusions: I'd say DekuNut looks pretty bad from this. Tristan is another possibility, though that's more because I have a night result that doesn't look too good for him. There's also potentially Minish.

I'd say ZinnLav looks pretty towny here. Then there's Funnygurl, Moe, and Rubik, who are already basically cleared. That leaves Doc...

leetic

Cool Cat
vote:thesunfan

Nice to see you confess! Vote: The Sun Fan

Do we really want to believe you, though? For all we know, you could just be leaving us with an easy mislynch

leetic

Cool Cat
Is a scumteam of LG/Sun/DekuNut possible?

General thoughts on my Gummy reread:
She actually looks really good based on Day 1. She admitted a few times to not wanting to lynch certain people (Mido, FG) strictly due to their personality, and didn't try to come up with some BS game reason. She's playing looser than I'd expect scum to go. She also talked about lynching inactives, but rather than make a clean sweep of "kill them because they're inactive" like Moe did, she took them on a case-by-base basis. She defended both Zinn and Z18, and mentioned how, despite his post count, Doc was still contributing. So, despite voting for an inactive in the end, her reasons for those votes seem to fit well.
Most importantly though is her past-deadline vote.

She chose to return to a Tristan vote. Even if the vote didn't do anything, she could've easily gone for Z or Mido and (in her eyes at the time) broken the tie and caused a lynch, or even just joined a wagon that already had players on it in hopes that it would be enough. Instead, she got back on Tristan, a vote that would do absolutely nothing even if it counted. If nothing else, that feels extremely townish to me.
So I'm giving Little Scumball the green on my next list.

Gave LG a town read for a dumb reason (causing a no lynch? How is that towny?). It thus feels manufactured.
Not touching Tristan really until he gets around to finishing the thread.
That said, it's Wednesday. If we don't hear from him soon, I'm going to start bothering him with votes and things.
I like Rubik's enterance a lot. I doubt scum would come in and immediately jump on trying to lynch a generally townread top poster. Even if I don't agree with his conclusions, the arguments themselves could hardly come from scum in my eyes.
And with that I think I've covered everyone I want to cover.
General, new, updated list:
Conftown: FG
Town: Rubik; Gum

Lean Town: TheFunFan; Moe; Minish
Null: Ryuken; Tristan; Doc
Lean Scum: Zinn; Leetic
Swede: Pendio

Both LG and Sun are townreads in his lists.

Besides this, mentions these two very little, and when he does it's usually in relation to someone else.

my ****ing town circle is probably right too

I really don't see how there can be scum in
fg
moe (even moreso now)
deku
tristan
rubik

like, that's almost definitely all town

it just sucks

Pretty self-explanatory.

Conclusion: Yeah I think they're probably teammates

leetic

Cool Cat
Is a scumteam of LG/Sun/Tristan possible?

tristan- this read might be REALLY BAD but idc I'm sticking by it. Tristan is checking off all the boxes that I mentally set for him; explaining why he is afk in extreme detail, saying that other people need time to compose their thoughts; he feels exactly like a sloth rn and that makes me think he's town. It brings me back to the days where I was waiting for half a century for the Canada game to begin.
And sure, he might be scum, just doesn't feel like it. Good to know he plays similar though.

The Sun Fan had Tristan as a consistent townread throughout the game.

If Moe's actions indicate town, then Sun Fan's shouldn't automatically indicate scum. He unvoted LG at a convenient time, yes, but he had been going after her consistently since subbing in. I don't really see the need to bus someone like that for an entire day phase, especially when only two townies had been killed so far.

Defended Sun a bit at first.

@Rubik I'm just gonna go ahead and ask, do you have information about The Sun Fan that you're withholding? This isn't just based on today, this is based on how hard you were tunnelling him yesterday. I'm just confused about how you can be this confident in your read of him because this goes beyond just suspicious behaviour. Not saying he's in the clear, but there was a lot of weirdness at EoD yesterday and there are people in this game who seem to know his scum meta really well.

Did ask Rubik for information about Sun, which would be a huge risk for scum regardless of expressed motive.

Vote: The Sun Fan

There are still explanations that could explain why Rubik has this conclusion even if The Sun Fan is town, and I still feel like he might be, but I'm willing to trust Rubik on this one.

Finally voted for Sun after Rubik had stated that he had incriminating information, but before he claimed cop

Conclusion: I have seen harder busing, but I think this is much less likely than the one with Deku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom