• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I voted for funnygurl @Morbid Minish, but just now unvoted. and I don't think the reasons she gave for town reading me are reasons that come before the read. Unlike my reads, which can be based on little things, but the little things do come first

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Whew alright I’m sober finally while looking at this thread, I don’t have too much to say except that funnygurl is a bad d1 vote and you should all feel bad for voting this way

I would say if we cross examine people pushing for her lynch we could find a wolf there
Be more specific, Bob.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i'd rather not lynch funnygurl today, i want to see more from her, but also i like her personality lmao she is fun uwu

i might just leave my vote on tristan tbh. right now i don't want to lynch any of the active players (you know how rare they are on zd) and all of his posts have been jokes or talking about IRL stuff

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
With every single game I feel bad for ZD cause the paranoia around seeing my scum game will gradually rise until people lynch me because "he's just gotta be a wolf this time"

leetic

Cool Cat
I wish I could come up with a noble excuse for my inactivity, like I was busy doing some volunteer work to help the poor and that's why I have not posted much. However, the true reason for my inactivity is... I was sleeping. Come on, I just got basically all my schoolwork for the year done, I need my beauty rest!

Anyway, rainbow reads list so I have something done for the day:

Funnier6 - One of the biggest contributors. I don't like reading wallposts like that, though that is more a personal thing.
Moe the Moblin - Is playing to his town meta. I still haven't seen his scum meta, but he still is one of the biggest contributors.
Ryuken - Seems similar to his "town" (even if he was technically a survivor) play on the hydra game.
Mido - Does have a couple of decent posts that are pushing the game forward.
DekuNut - Has been contributing to the game at least, not something I typically see from his scum play.
LittleGumball - Seems to be a reactive player rather than an interactive one. Keeping a joke vote and later justifying it looks a little weird to me. However, she has at least tried harder than most of the people below her on the list, so gets some points there.
Zelda18 - Only has one post, detailing her(?) inactivity. Forgetting that the game is going on might be a town lean, as you'd expect scum to be more invested, but made an excuse for why they won't be here a while and not a particularly valid one...
Doc - Really inactive, and this one doesn't even have an excuse for why. Basically just active lurking at this point, though I suppose I'm not one to talk.
Link 182 - Hasn't done much besides screwing around, expressed distaste for the FG wagon but doesn't really explain why. Basically CWAC.
Funnygurl555 - I do have to admit, seems different from the FG I'm used to. Seems a bit tunnely and more interested in proving she's town than solving the game.
Tristan - Apparently is busy and I respect that, however their only real contributing post expressed distaste at people trying to get things done on D1. If that's the only thing you have to say, it doesn't look too good.
Morbid Minish - A lot of posts read as "could be town or scum", "I don't know how to read this person", etc., not to mention voting someone just because they're inactive. Overall very flaky and CWAC.
ZinnLav - Even if that's supposedly how they "always" play, the lack of cooperation or motivation to get anything done D1 just looks bad to me. There's a difference between not being confident in yourself but still trying, and just doing this.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
@Morbid Minish can you expand on your sr of doc? I know historically you're pretty good at reading him but usually i would say town doc pops in rarely and says something that I find really pure or insightful, and I've been seeing some of that from him thus far.

HI LEETIC please acknowledge me senpai (tbh you're actually my kouhai but w/e)

[v]leetic[/v]

you couldn't possibly believe your own reads though. perhaps me since yes i wanna get moe on my side after our last game together, but what's that zinn read? you remember the hydra game right?

contribution =/= town in and of itself; their behavior also has to line up with their meta, and you should be reading between the lines.

like i quickly townread funnier the last game i played with him, but he ain't there yet in this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom