• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked In A Job Interview

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
Most Interviews I've been involved with have had some pretty standard questions thrown my way

The website questions to apply online though, I've seen some stupid ones. My personal pet peeve is being asked to submit my Resume and then pretty much resubmit it by answering 45 minutes worth of questions.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
My personal pet peeve is being asked to submit my Resume and then pretty much resubmit it by answering 45 minutes worth of questions.
Yeah, those online "interviews" are garbage. So impersonal, like everything on the internet. Employers who use those are lazy and obviously don't care about their employees (and by extent, their customers.) The ones with 100 questions are a particular joke. What they're really testing for is consistency - that you're giving the same answers to similar questions so they know you're really serious, which any hiring manager with half a brain would be able to tell if they sat down with you for ten minutes and asked six questions. They're still a gateway to the real interview though so they really only serve to weed out the applicants who just aren't serious enough about the job to give 45 minutes worth of their attention to answer 100 questions truthfully.

I don't do those dumb online questionnaires. I don't take any employer seriously who uses them. Of course that means I'll never work for practically any major corporate chain just about anywhere but I tend to dislike especially large and impersonal companies like that anyway.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
This just about sums it up for me:

rs7v5w.jpg

Pretty much this. "Why do you want this job?" Why the hell do you think I want this job? What do you want me to tell you? That I get a hard-on from working the cash register and that I have a rare medical condition that causes me to cum whenever I'm stocking items?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Interviewer: What makes you a good candidate for this jo-
DarkestLink: I receive extreme sexual gratification from making change and putting things on shelves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom