• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
missiles were shot at us from another country and the whole city was on lock down while we were shooting missiles back

although these missiles were more like bottle rockets and only did minimal damage when they land, but I was out w/ my dad in his car and we were trying to get home, and it was just a bit of a sight to behold looking at the sky, it was sunset w/ partial dark clouds and missiles flying on each direction

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
Two nights in a row this week I had dreams about being in a car, and one where I was running down the interstate and saw a local landmark.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I was watching the upcoming nintendo direct and I remember it being pitifully short, like 3 minutes or something, and the main game they showed was a remaster of Super Mario Galaxy, and the changes I remember were a rearranged soundtrack that sounded worse and a mode where you can play as Peach, and I mean that part is neat and all but still...that's it?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I was watching the upcoming nintendo direct and I remember it being pitifully short, like 3 minutes or something, and the main game they showed was a remaster of Super Mario Galaxy, and the changes I remember were a rearranged soundtrack that sounded worse and a mode where you can play as Peach, and I mean that part is neat and all but still...that's it?
that sounds rubbish!!!

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Super Mario Galaxy 2-2

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I was outside beside the house, and as I walked around to the front yard I saw a group of people in hooded black robes encircling a particular area of grass. As I came closer, I saw that it was a circular area of flattened grass, and in the center of the circle was a procession of ants. They were walking forever in a spiral, known as the death spiral. I felt a sense of dread looking at them, knowing how they'd never escape. It make me sick to think they had already been walking so long that they had crushed the grass underneath them.

Suddenly the circle seemed to turn bluish, purple, almost like a force field. The hooded figures grabbed me and thrust me into the circle, despite my unsuccessful attempts to fight back.

I was trapped in the spiral too, unable to control my movements. I was moving along with the ants.

The bluish, purple area suddenly expanded and overtook where the figures were standing, trapping them as well. As we were walking, half running, in a spiral pattern, the force field shifted horizontally across the grass, and eventually moved past me and let me free.

I spent the rest of the dream running through the yard, dodging bluish purple spots emerging from the ground. I ran into the house, but I wasn't even safe in there. I ran back outside, trying my best not to get caught again.

...andd that's my dream, pft.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
why'd I have another dream about the direct?

egh, well anyways it was 30 min w/ a lot of fluff (go figure), but in the middle there was a new star fox game that just reused assets from star fox 64 3d so very mixed on that, then there was a mario job simulator game (can't even begin to describe how it looked like), and they ended off w/ a port of super mario galaxy 2

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
why'd I have another dream about the direct?

egh, well anyways it was 30 min w/ a lot of fluff (go figure), but in the middle there was a new star fox game that just reused assets from star fox 64 3d so very mixed on that, then there was a mario job simulator game (can't even begin to describe how it looked like), and they ended off w/ a port of super mario galaxy 2
mario job simulator is cracking me up

also, between the both of these pretty sure your subconscious has an infatuation with Mario Galaxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom