• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream I was kind of aware I was dreaming in last night. @Christmas Spirit you were there on the docks and I kicked the dock with myself in a small boat to sail away to the tune of Pirates of the Carribean. I forgot to bring a sail. 'so what's the significance of this then?' you called out at me. 'Forgot to dream up a sail I guess' I said back. I then whipped out a napkin holding it to catch the breeze and used it as a makeshift sail.

I had a dream I was kind of aware I was dreaming in last night. @Christmas Spirit you were there on the docks and I kicked the dock with myself in a small boat to sail away to the tune of Pirates of the Carribean. I forgot to bring a sail. 'so what's the significance of this then?' you called out at me. 'Forgot to dream up a sail I guess' I said back. I then whipped out a napkin holding it to catch the breeze and used it as a makeshift sail.

How far did you get?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I had a dream where I was trolling someone here and got perma banned again. It was pretty vivid too I thought it actually happened and kept asking myself "Why am I so stupid" when I woke up. It was really odd.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I had a dream where John Brown was not famous for his raid on Harper’s Ferry, but for desecrating a Native American burial of a Megaladon’s heart. John Brown dug up the heart (which is buried directly beaneath the skeleton), removed all Native American markings, then reburied the heart.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I dreamt of the von trapps and I was traveling with them, telling them to shut up cuz they kept singing....when the Nazis were near

Had a bit of a nightmare last night where this old lady with swords for legs and arms was fighting this guy in a suit who had a long sword.

They were fighting in an alleyway and two other guys in suits had gotten lost and walked in on the fight. They tried to find a way out of the alley but couldnt. The guy with the sword killed the sword-limbed old lady and offered the other two guys jobs. Then they got lost in a building where they eventually found the guy with the sword killing more people.

It made me really sad.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
I dreamt it was the end of the world and the last thing everyone had to do was take a shower. So basically everyone was wearing towels wrapped around their bodies and heads while jumping over fences to see their loved ones for the last time

....wtf

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt about Zombies and it was scary as hell. Every time we found a new place to stay it was attacked and overrun. I remember this one part when I was in this plush home of a rich lady. I went over to her but only when I got up close did she actually appear as a zombie and by then it was too late I was up close then she suddenly turned to eat me. I know it is because I played a zombie VR game recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom