• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Youd think inwould wouldnt you... alas. I either dont dream, dont sleep or theyre creepy as hell.

Though i dreamt about Black Cat from Spiderman once. Wasnt very good though.

Mine are often pretty creepy and scary. They sound good when I write them down but I don't necessarily have the best time whilst I am having them.

I had a dream last night relating to Resident evil. Probably due to the ranking thread of @Spirit. Anyway, I was working with Wesker in a high tech lab but when a large team arrived to kill us I cut off his head and put it in a container so they would let me live. I knew it wouldn't be the end of him and that I would be able to reattach it later on and we could resume our work.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream last night I was in some kind of abandoned city in a Battle Royale style survival game though it was a team based version. I was in a team with some friends of mine. I saw one of the enemy teams and Kylo Ren was on it.

There was a part during a truce period that a wingless seagull was dropped in front of us. I thought it was dead but then its friend came down with it as well. The winged seagull was just carrying the other one to help it get around. Though I think it needed to work on landing because it fell with such a thud.

After discussing strategies we went to a weapons stash to find all that was left for us was broken knives and a gun that fired chess pieces instead of bullets. It was a pistol but it required you to add your own gunpowder.

I never actually got to do any fighting as I was rudely awakened by my alarm, but this has been my first memorable dream in about 10 days.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I dreamt my mum took the loo out and put a shelf in the room and pput loads of pics of her new grandkid (my niece) in there

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt my mum took the loo out and put a shelf in the room and pput loads of pics of her new grandkid (my niece) in there

That is such a mundane sounding dream! Similar to my one about the shower heads, but I'm telling you, during the dream itself it was an absolute outrage.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
That is such a mundane sounding dream! Similar to my one about the shower heads, but I'm telling you, during the dream itself it was an absolute outrage.
It really confused me so much that when I awoke I went straight to the bathroom and checked mum hadn't been doing overnight DIY!!!!!

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I dreamt I went to chick-fil-a with my brother and my friend and we were waiting in line to order. A cashier waves me over so I go to the register and say "I'll have a number 3 large meal" (that is the spicy chicken deluxe which is what I normally get there) so the cashier puts it in the computer and asks me if I want fries. So I say "don't they come with it if I order a meal? What am I paying the 3 extra dollars for?" Basically we go back and forth like this for a while and finally I just order an $8 chicken sandwich with a $2 drink and a $3 fries. Way overpriced. When I finally eat the sandwich I realized that this spiteful cashier had put raw fish in my sandwich instead of spicy chicken. And the bread is soggy. This is where my dream ends and I wake up but now I really want chick-fil-a...

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
We have a total of 1 Chik fil A in a 2 hour radius of our house. It's really close, but I've still never been

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Aug 23: After the spider encounter I did not dream of the eight legged horrors. No I dreamt of pugs but not as I intended to.
These pugs were being experimented on by a scientist who looked like my own father. He had little vats for them like the kind the BOW's are sometimes kept in in Resident evil. He must have been trying to make zombie pugs. But I awoke before I could try to stop him.

Last Night I dreamt I was in a giant barn on stilts where my friend lived. The setting kind of reminded me of Witcher 3 and I remember I was on a mission to hunt monsters. I particular vampires that had been terrorising a local village. I let really thirsty so my friend showed me his water fountain, a modern one completely out of place in the dream setting. I drank greedily from it only to find it was contaminated. I spat the liquid in my mouth out only to spot Smeagol in the corner of the barn. I got him to speak and then I did a Gollum impression of my own which angered him. Wings sprouted from his back and he revealed himself to be a vampire. I drew my sword but he burst through the side of the barn leaving a gaping hole. The sun had gone down and there were hunreds of winged vampires outside.

Holy ****... I thought.

Then I woke up. Very thirsty.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Aug 23: After the spider encounter I did not dream of the eight legged horrors. No I dreamt of pugs but not as I intended to.
These pugs were being experimented on by a scientist who looked like my own father. He had little vats for them like the kind the BOW's are sometimes kept in in Resident evil. He must have been trying to make zombie pugs. But I awoke before I could try to stop him.

Last Night I dreamt I was in a giant barn on stilts where my friend lived. The setting kind of reminded me of Witcher 3 and I remember I was on a mission to hunt monsters. I particular vampires that had been terrorising a local village. I let really thirsty so my friend showed me his water fountain, a modern one completely out of place in the dream setting. I drank greedily from it only to find it was contaminated. I spat the liquid in my mouth out only to spot Smeagol in the corner of the barn. I got him to speak and then I did a Gollum impression of my own which angered him. Wings sprouted from his back and he revealed himself to be a vampire. I drew my sword but he burst through the side of the barn leaving a gaping hole. The sun had gone down and there were hunreds of winged vampires outside.

Holy ****... I thought.

Then I woke up. Very thirsty.

Reminds me of the dreams I have where I go to the bathroom and then I wake up having to pee.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Reminds me of the dreams I have where I go to the bathroom and then I wake up having to pee.
Yeah I also get dreams where I need to wee and then a toilet suddenly appears in the dream. I remember one where I was in a desert but there was conveniently a toilet out in the sands. The wee I do in the dream never satisfies however and I always end up waking and having to go irl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom