• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Drawings, Doodles, Random Things...

bunny

birb overlord
I drew another sketch... I have sooo many drawings to finish, but aauuugh... I couldn't help myself. xD

4vgydg.jpg

bunny

birb overlord
OKAY, YAY. RANDOM UPDATE DUMP TIME. =D

I drew this one at like 1 AM so you don't have to tell me how bad it looks... I know... xDD but anyway, ily Azure <3 =DD

2nh3siu.jpg

Still gotta finish clouds and grass.... sooo laaazzyy...

24x2nuu.jpg

loool I have no idea what I'm gonna make as the background for this one. .____.

219ynib.jpg

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
omgomgomgomgomgomg ABI I LOVE IT IT'S SO CUUUUTE <3 <3 <3 That's gotta be the cutest thing you've ever drawn I love it! ilyt <3

The other drawing are fantastic, too! I really like how the background on the Finn drawing! The last one looks good so far, too! :3

bunny

birb overlord
Ugh, I drew this at like... midnight a few days ago. You don't have to tell me how horrible it is... believe me... I know...

axgtnm.png

Just thought I'd share so... I don't even know why, actually. xD I will have some real art up very soon. o:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
D'aww! Abi, he looks cute! The expression he showed in your drawing just makes me want to call Hinata and make her cuddle him so Naruto would feel less lonely. Great work as always!

bunny

birb overlord
ugh
why
do
you
make
such
cute
art
;_______________________________ ;

omg Atty don't make me cry ;___; your art is far superior.

Okay, I have a lot to upload this time. =D Well... Not really a lot, but... A lot for me. It's all stuff that's been in my sketchbook, and some of these are really old. I'll put them in order oldest to newest.

2my9pc4.jpg

This here's my art class project. We had to draw two boxers, and dear glob I'm glad this is finally finished. I really, really, really didn't like shading this freaking thing. I had sooooo much pencil lead on my hands and fingers. T_T

158bhb6.png

This is a doodle from study hall. I know his outfit and hair are wrong, I was just drawing for fun. I also know the wrinkles in his clothes suck. I'm sorry. Dx

ou1gti.png

And here we have a lovely horrible Naruto chibi. And yes, that is Kurama's mouth above his head. I decided I wouldn't put him in the picture since it's not finished and probably never will be. xD

20049b7.png

VY2. His shoulders are too wide ffffff

2rnfmkm.png

I drew this a week ago. When I had extra time backstage during a play I was in, I would draw. This is the only thing I finished.

352hwk2.jpg

Unfinished. I know I'm gonna have to fix his right shoulder... ._. It's going to have Naruto hugging little team 7 plushie... thingies. It's based off of the new ending "Sayonara Memory." ALL THE TEARS.

That's all I got for now. Sorry the pics are so HUGE. o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom