• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Drawings, Doodles, Random Things...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
144b384.jpg

ADVENTURE TIME SKETCH, WOOT. I've been meaning to draw Finn for awhile 'CAUSE HE'S SAO FREAKING KYOOT. <3 Ahem, anyways, I have a background and everything planned for this one. I'm really hoping it turns out like I have it pictured in my head. =D Also, I know his hands look hilarious; I am going to fix those when I do the lineart. xD

Abi, he looks flawlessly cute. Finn looks like he's ready for battle in a stylish stance. Oh and his hands looks normal to me. Keep it up, ZG. ;3

bunny

birb overlord
Sooo, the Finn drawing is on hold for now because I'm lazy. Bleh.

And now I bring you all a drawing of myself and someone very special to me. Aka my boyfriend. Aka Azure Sage.

2na5ifd.png

I don't think I made his hair dark enough. :I Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? xD Oh, by the way, the Japanese in the corner says "aishiteru" which means "I love you." Curses to my bad handwriting.

And now I bring you all a drawing of myself and someone very special to me. Aka my boyfriend. Aka Azure Sage.

2na5ifd.png

I don't think I made his hair dark enough. :I Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? xD Oh, by the way, the Japanese in the corner says "aishiteru" which means "I love you." Curses to my bad handwriting.
You guys are dating?! What? Since when? dslkhyIOfdsjlkfsd

But I think Gallium and Arsenic bond, so... nerm. And, I like your cleanness of everything. It's great! I'm guessing the exaggerated length of limbs is just your art style, right? You can pull it off--which, not everyone can--but I was just making sure. xP

Aww, look how cute you two are

bunny

birb overlord
You guys are dating?! What? Since when? dslkhyIOfdsjlkfsd

But I think Gallium and Arsenic bond, so... nerm. And, I like your cleanness of everything. It's great! I'm guessing the exaggerated length of limbs is just your art style, right? You can pull it off--which, not everyone can--but I was just making sure. xP

Aww, look how cute you two are

Yea, it is. I dunno why I make the limbs long... I just... do. xD

OMG MANDY THAT JUST MADE MY DAY. SRSLY.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports

2na5ifd.png

My heart began sending messages to my head, saying: "you may cry now because of the cuteness and epicness in this drawing".
Abi, this is very beautiful, I'm sure that this will be the cutest drawing that you've ever drew.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan

2na5ifd.png

ABI, DO YOU REALIZE HOW KYOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT THIS IS??!?!??!?!? UGH, FANGIRLING. I HAVE A NEW OTP!

zelda_Sage

Azure_geek

I SHIP IT LIKE FED-EX

Naw srsly though, I think your art is really impressive. I really like the way you do poses, the same goes with hands. The way you color and shade is great, although I would recommend shading a little bit more around folds (it makes them stand out). Other than that, everything seems to be good -- even your anatomy! =D

bunny

birb overlord
So, I drew a weird Naruto chibi thing. xD

esvxxj.png

I'm working on some real art, though... Don't worry. xDD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom