• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Rider's

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
(Whoops, forgot, or didn't read, either works :xd:)

"Oh, Elliot hey. I haven't gotten breakfast ready yet, but you're welcome to go inside. The weather's supposed to be getting cooler according to the Mayor." Tahsha replied, she got up and put the broom on the ground. Tahsha waved at Tekara as she landed, then the trio (plus who-ever is there also) entered the Mansion for Breakfast.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
(Festival of Flames deary. Eh I dunno, ask LD64, he came up with the idea in the first place. . .)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
The Festival of Flames is the day when the Hero of (whatever BEB chooses) leaves to save the land from (whoever BEB wants to be the bad guy) and master they many elements. I will make a list of ALL of the elements, (If BEB approves) and how you master them (He said it's gonna be like Eragon and Avatar so . . .) That's about it, there will be a few other things about it, but i'll have BEB disscus that with N~WD. . .)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor went outside to talk to Alwin, "Anything big?" he asked the dragon, "Is anyone here some kind of creepy murderous stalker person?"
The dragn shook his head Can I go look for food now? he asked hungrily.
"Don't give yourself a stomach ache," Tennor told him, "Come back after you've eaten... and please, don't go hunting bears again. That was horrible."
As Alwin flew off toward the mountains, Tennor returned to the mansion.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
(OMG, can any of you follow along? it's not that hard for Din's sake! Just read through what's said and there's your freaking answer!)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Some people do. I do, but not these massive walls of text that cme with missing an RPG for a couple days. just remember that peolpe may not want to read a lot. Now, if you want to continue this conversation, please PM or VM me, we are going to fill up the RPG thread)

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tekara looked up at the girl, who introduced herself as Sephira. She gave a small smile and then replied back.

"I'm Tekara. This is my dragon Aya. Nice to meet you!"

Tekara soon again felt shy, so she stood next to Aya, smiling and stroking the scales on Aya silvery head. She waited a moment until she heard Sephira reply.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(I'm lost but I don't know were I am, but Keyari do mind if my character is behind you and just met you Plz)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom