• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Rider's

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha looked up, Elliot and Tekara left.

"Hm I wonder why. . ." She thought to herself. "You 3 are welcome to stay the night, I have a few vacant rooms so it's no trouble." Chailyn, Tennor and the Random guy (too lazy to find his name) all nodded and resumed eating and talking.

(is Sephira still there?)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(I think)
Elliot realized how close he was to Alya. She was like his sister. He remembered the day she died perfectly. A wild dragon attacked Alya an Elliot while they were flying, and Alya had fallen off Idhrenniel, her dragon, and they were around 200 feet up. Elliot left the next day, and knowing how he felt, the elf he was staying with allowed him. He knew that they would go to the elves, and he was going to visit her grave.

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Armada took Maximilia for a walk around the forest. "wow, look at that cave! let's check it out." Armada said and entered the cave. it was large, and the walls were sparkling with gem stones and gold, but Armada turned pale at the sight of a giant green dragon, which was probably female, because three baby dragons were sleeping next to it. Armada tried to sneak out, but she stepped on a branch, and the dragon's eyes opened. "help!" Armada yelled as she and Maximilia ran for their life.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot hear a "Help!" And he jumped from the tree, tears still on his face, and grabbed his bow and sword and ran toward the cave. He shot an arrow near the dragon, and it turned. He grabbed Armada's wrist and pulled her out of the cave, her dragon right behind her. He let go and started walking back toward his hut.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
From the edge of the river, Tekara heard a cry, breaking her from her thoughts. She hopped onto Aya and steered her towards the direction of the cry. She came to the mouth of a cave where she found Armada and Elliot standing. She jumped down from Aya's back.

"Is everything all right?" she asked.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha put the dirty dishes in the sink for the Maids to get to them. She walked up to her room. It was mostly red, Violet Red drapes, Maroon carpeting on the floor and Burgandy paint covered the walls. She opened her dresser and pulled out a Mirror. . .

"What wll happen to me? To everyone? I need to know. . ." She said, looking into the Mirror. . .

"You shall live. . . They shall live, and your love will live. but. . . Not untill "It" happens. . ." a whispy voice said. Obviously coming from the mirror.

"Wait, till what happens? Hey, come back!" She yelled, the voice didn't reply. Tahsha set the Mirror back in the draw, and went out to her Balcony. It was stone, a few shrubs lined the outside, and plush, regal benches sat on either side of the door. It was covered so it wouldn't get wet from rain. Tahsha walked over to the edge and set her elbows on the rim. . . The sky was beautiful, the sun was setting, giving the forest around the Mansion a sparkly, dream like quality.

"So. . . It looks as if the world will be ravaged by war once again. . . What will you do about that. . . Veran?" She said out-loud. . .

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tekara looked over to Armada. She made sure Armada was alright, then looked over to see Elliot sprinting over to a hut.

"Elliot...?" she called then stopped. 'There's something wrong with him... He's acting different... I hope he's okay!', she thought.

"We should probably wait a bit... I think Elliot wants to be alone. We'll talk to him later." Tekara told Armada.

So they sat and chatted a bit, waiting for Elliot to reappear from inside his hut.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot walked out of his hut, and walked toward Tekara and Armada and said with tears still running down his face, "I'm sorry, It's just a sad memory."

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Hm, that's strange. . ." Tahsha said suddenly, forgetting all about what she was doing. A tear fell from her right eye.

"What the-" Tahsha wiped her eyes. Why was she crying? She wasn't sad, she was quite cheerful at that moment. . .

"Tahsha. . . Sadness has befallen your friend, Elliot." Her dragon said. Tahsha looked down into the courtyard.

"Hm, should I go see what's wrong? No, i've smothered him enough for one day, but. . . I hope he has enough trust to tell me what's wrong. . ."

amaterasu

Writer
Chailyn finished her meal, but had second thoughts about staying at the mansion. "Tasha, I think I'll go find a place to sleep in the woods." she shouted up the stairs. "I need time to think about the Festival of Flames and the possible war." Chailyn went out the back door and hopped on Zuko. "Where do you want to go?" he asked. Chailyn thought for a moment. "Probably the mountain. Near the bottom where there are a few trees, but mostly rocks." she replied aloud. Zuko nodded and flapped his wings hard to get airborn, and then headed towards the mountains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom