• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who References Page

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
Have you seen or read anything that makes you think "That's so Doctor Who!"? Well I have. I've seen a few:
1st: Wizard101 in Marleybone. It's the fourth Doctor (notice the scarf), the TARDIS (the red Telegraph), and Bessie (the black wagon in the background)
Can you see it?
attachment.php

Reference: The Doctor, TARDIS, and Bessie

2nd: My fortune cookie said "Your spirit of adventure leads you down an exciting new path."
Reference: Matt Smith loves adventures and Doctor Who is full of exciting new adventures.

3rd: In my friend's Birthday card it said "It seems like it's happened in the blink of an eye..."
0221141603.jpg
Reference: Weeping Angels

4th: Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (with Johnny Deep)
Annette Badlane played the Jolly Woman (The girl who answers the door and said "and who's that under the sheets?")
Reference: Played Margret Blaine in Doctor Who.

5th: In JROTC we watched Martin Luther King's speech and before LTC Harris played it he said, "Shush, The Doctor is going to talk"
Reference: The Doctor

6th: I saw a sad angel statue on the way back from my trip to New Harbor.
Real weeping angel.jpg
Reference: Weeping Angels

7th: "The TARDIS" and "Dalek #7" from Doctor Who on Digg's arm cast from "The Simpsons" Season 25 episode "Diggs"
180px-Diggs_arm_cast.jpg
Reference: TARDIS and a Dalek

Have you seen or read any Doctor Who references? if you have share it here. I listed what I read/saw and what it references to.

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
The Inheritance Cycle has several:

In Brisingr, Arya writes the followign poem on the ground: "Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above."

In Brisingr, the witch Angela says" "Raxacori- Oh, never mind. It wouldn't mean anything to you anyway.", a reference to the world of the Slitheen, Raxicoricofallopotorius.

In Inheritance, the Werecat Solembum mentions "rooms that are bigger on the inside than the outside" when mentioning wild magic in Alagaësia.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
In Fallout New Vegas: If you have the wild wasteland perk, the guards at the strip shout "Exterminate!" when they kill.

Beneath The Steel Sky: In this game, there's a little robot that says "Exterminate!" in a modulated voice.

Fig

The Altruist
This video was made on the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who! There's a lot of references and Easter eggs to be found! ^^
[video=youtube;LzA6akwSM-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzA6akwSM-s[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom