• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Just so you all know, when I said that "No Lynching" is allowed for the round, I meant that you can choose to vote for a no lynch throughout the game, unless I take it away for some reason. Lynches will occur through the normal process of voting, you can just choose to vote for a "no lynch." You may now continue.

Okay, gotcha. ;)

Also, I'll be leaving next week for a week(sorry I didn't tell this to you earlier) so I'll need a replacement during that time. The dates are 16th - 21st. I'll be here on the 22nd.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Just so you all know, when I said that "No Lynching" is allowed for the round, I meant that you can choose to vote for a no lynch throughout the game, unless I take it away for some reason. Lynches will occur through the normal process of voting, you can just choose to vote for a "no lynch." You may now continue.

Thank you David. :)

All right, first days typically kick off with silliness. But that's great, because down the road it makes the scum harder to track. Everyone's done a good job of disguising themselves so far also. There aren't any posts that come off as overly suspicious to either. Nothing worth voting for just yet, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

Night Owl

~Momentai

Alright thanks for clearing that up :yes:
Unvote:Axle the Beast
Vote: No Lynch

I think we need a day to see if anything worth voting for appears.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Wouldn't a no lynch happen if everyone just went and unvoted without choosing a new vote?
Or does that mean that if No Lynch gets more votes than someone who's going to get hit with a lynch the lynch doesn't happen that round?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Well I guess there is no need for voting yet but I've seen some games where RVing can lead to legitimate lynches. But I'll back off since I got no real beef:P

Unvote Night Owl
Vote: No Lynch

Also @_VioLink_ - What does I'm familiar mean? Just wondering.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
You would say that:suspicious:
Thank you David. :)

All right, first days typically kick off with silliness. But that's great, because down the road it makes the scum harder to track. Everyone's done a good job of disguising themselves so far also. There aren't any posts that come off as overly suspicious to either. Nothing worth voting for just yet, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom