• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want to Have Kids One Day and how to raise them

キラ

Yo!
Never. I wouldn't be able to have the lifestyle that I want to have if I had kids. Heck, I don't even want pets. Or even a live-in partner. I like peace and quiet, thanks.

:sad:

As for numbers, I'd like to have three, with at least one daughter. As for names, I'd like to call one of my sons (if I have any) James. That's the only definite one though. I suppose Lee sounds kind of nice too.

My middle name. :cool:

Chiraku

Demon slayer
What's there to think about? When you're married children is pretty part of the package, and I plan on getting married, so why over think it?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Yes, I hope to have two kids (preferably raising them with a partner, but willing to do it alone if it's either that or no kids at all, because I've always wanted kids). I'd be sad if I remained child-free my whole life. I have friends who have started having kids and I have nieces and nephews and I adore them all.

It's a bit too early for me to be thinking about this, however, I do believe I'll have children sometime down the road. Having someone to pass your experiences down to shows how far you've come and your insight can help your children avoid the same mistakes you made. If I do ever become a parent, I want to be as supportive as possible of my children so they can trust me in talking about their successes and failures.

What's there to think about? When you're married children is pretty part of the package, and I plan on getting married, so why over think it?

Plenty of people get married and don't have children. Also being in charge of another person's well being is a good thing to over think. I personally don't think I could handle it.

Oh, don't get me wrong - it isn't like I want to be completely alone! It's entirely possible to have tons of awesome friends to share your life with, after all. That's what I aim for. It's just, when I get home after a long day, I want to have my time only to myself, and not have to think about dealing with kids or spending time with a partner or vacuuming up cat hair or... whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom