• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Your Orange Juice with or Without Pulp?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I generally detest pulp; it feels incredibly weird on my tongue and around my mouth.

If I had to drink orange juice with pulp, I will, but I prefer pulp-less juice. :)

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Without... though I'm usually only seen drinking OJ if I'm 1) ill or 2) in Europe.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I think pulp is disgusting. I can stand a little bit, but the amount at the bottom of the jug or pitcher of orange juice sometimes is nasty!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like pulp, but I'll drink orange juice with or without it. It doesn't really matter to me whether it has it or not. We rarely ever buy orange juice, though. We used to buy it occasionally along with breakfast foods like bacon and scrapple and pork rolls for a family breakfast, but we haven't done that in a long time. Whenever we did that, though, we always bought orange juice with "some pulp". My mom liked it with a lot of pulp, and my dad liked it with no pulp, so they compromised like that.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
With or without pulp makes no difference to me. I'm usually not a picky eater/drinker at all, and orange juice is no exception to this.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm not a fan of orange juice, but if I do drink it, I prefer it without pulp.

I'm more of an ice tea person. :P

Night Owl

~Momentai
Without, I just don't like to chew my drinks...

I'll drink it with pulp, but generally I tend to get the last glass with all of the pulp because people don't mix/shake the juice... that's gross..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom