• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Super Smash Bros. or Zelda? Do You Want to Help People? Then Click Now!

Shikenshu

Hero of CEGEP
Hi everybody,

How are you going? My name is Shikenshu and I don't post alot, but this time, I'm doing it because this cause is very dear to my heart. Well, there is two actually.

So, I don't know if you heard that, but Super Smash Bros. Melee is nominated to be the 8th Evo main game. Evo, for short, is the BIGGEST FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT IN THE WORLD! I am a competive Melee player and one of my dream is to see Melee at Evo. This might be my chance. The way the Evo staff will proceed to choose which nominated game will be the 8th main game is a donation drive toward breast cancer.

During a good time, Super Smash Bros. Melee was the winning game, but recently, the SkullGirls community raised alot of money and now they are winning. Melee still has a chance, but we need everyone to give a little help. The Smash competitive community itself is making big efforts, but they don't reach the other communities centered around Nintendo games (like this one).

Some people are doing efforts to reach other communities, like this guy oddler. He is doing a 48 hour Zelda marathon for breast cancer, and at the same time, Melee @ Evo.

So, Everyone, if you want to help the fight against the health cancer and if you want to see something incredible (a Nintendo game at one of the most prestidigeous gaming tournament), give money here. Every donations are needed, even if you only want to give $5, it's more than enough. Please give generously.

TL: DR Watch a 48 hour Zelda marathon here and donate money for breast cancer research here. Everyone from the Smash community will be thankful!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
...Wait what? The winner of the tournament is decided by money of all things?

Shikenshu

Hero of CEGEP
No, there is a donation drive for each games nominated to be Evo 8th game. The game that will gather the most donation (money) will be a main game at Evo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom