• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Any Weird Songs?

This.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDBpQVhCMb8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDBpQVhCMb8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Amelie

Air Dancer
Fat.. white and nerdy.. and smells like nirvana are my favorites that i can think of ^^

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
ICP's piggy pie all the way

THRee LittLe PiggIes, piggy piggy die
THere's nothing like a squeal when you hear a piggy DIE
I might use a gun NO I might use an ax YES
th canivals in town come and get you piggy (cencered)

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I actually listen to a lot of weird songs, especially a lot of DDR ones. "Waka Laka" is a good example..but I love that song. :P "Afronova" works, too. And you can't forget the "Witch Doctor"! ;D

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I don't know what you guys would consider as weird...

But the first songs that pops into my head is that ridiculous song from Weird Al.
"Amish Paradise". 8D 'Tis epic.

(Also, that Mario Kart song was HILARIOUS.)

L

Lighthouse

Weird songs.... Well, most of Weird Al's songs are pretty screwed up. But, I like him.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
If you mean an overall strange song, I think M.I.A.-Boyz is probably the weirdest song I have.

If you mean weird for my taste in music, I love Lady Gaga. It's kind of weird considering I'm a guy and I mostly like indie-pop/rock. I think most her songs are catchy and have great beats. Most of them are even meaningful (not all). She's one of the few pop singers out there that can actually sing well WITHOUT autotune.

Also, I have an obsession with Disney songs. I don't mean Hannah Montana and The Jonas Brothers, I mean the soundtracks from The Lion King, Aladdin, etc. That's kind of weird too I guess..

Austin

Austin
Yes. Quite a few, most of which I'm afraid to link to. So I'll just leave you with this. Lyrically, it isn't that odd, but it's all over the place musically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Queen Zelda

I listen to a lot of Portishead. I have to say the weirdest song I have is probably Only You by Portishead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom