• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Twitter?

Dan

Recently I was walking down a dark alley when a drunken homeless man grabbed me from behind and spat bi-curiosity in my mouth So who here uses the amazing service called Twitter, I hope many of you do as I've seen plenty of fantastic and interesting one liners about peoples life's just randomly pop up on shoutbox and I thought, now there's a person that could use Twitter.

Do you have it, and what do you think of it?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Yes I have it. I've had it for like 5 years now. I like it, I use it to vent, and complain, and use bad language. I also use it to keep up to date with events and people.

I should probably add, when I first got twitter, I had no idea what to do. It took me ages to get used to it, and I thought 'god how do people have stuff to say all the time'. Now I am one of those people.

Big Octo

=^)
I don't have a Twitter acount, they occasionally I've seen some tweets by some random people. There's not much reason for me to get an account, really. I probably wouldn't have anything interesting to say anyways, my life isn't the most interesting one.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't have a Twitter account. I'm not on very many of those popular social network sites; heck, I only recently made a Facebook account. But I don't think I would make a Twitter account. I don't doubt its usefulness, but from what I've seen it's mostly a bunch of people droning on about every single thing they do in their lives. Plus, I don't have a need for it, so there isn't any point in joining it. I made a Facebook account to keep in touch with my friends after graduation, so unless a need like that, or any kind of need really, arises from Twitter, I won't make an account.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Nnope. I'm thinking about getting one to contact high school classmates, but I probably won't get one. I don't really like major social networks; some people put waay to much personal info, to the point of someone stalking them.

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
I have one but I sorta use it. Not to much. Mostly use Zelda Sanctuary's more to get more people to visit my site.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I do, and used to use it to frequently keep up with what my favorite band members were doing and celebrities and whatnot. I still like to read them sometimes, but I mostly just retweet ya boy Bill Nye and Horse Ebooks while making snarky comments about my friend's tweets.

oh and sometimes i do things like this
tumblr_m5obxpjTaQ1r5k2r9o1_500.png

holla
hit me up if you're so inclined
my handle is @thegr9gatsby

Dan

I do, and used to use it to frequently keep up with what my favorite band members were doing and celebrities and whatnot. I still like to read them sometimes, but I mostly just retweet ya boy Bill Nye and Horse Ebooks while making snarky comments about my friend's tweets.

oh and sometimes i do things like this
tumblr_m5obxpjTaQ1r5k2r9o1_500.png

holla
hit me up if you're so inclined
my handle is @thegr9gatsby

No I shall not.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have one...don't use it ever, though. Twitter is a waste, I much prefer ZD as far as social networking goes anyway. :dry:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I have one, yes. How often I use it though is another matter. I rarely use my Twitter account, because I really don't know how to use it. :xd: I've only made about 7 tweets, most of which are just nonsense. If I use Twitter for anything, it's to check up on shows and whatnot. I only follow celebrities, really.

Fig

The Altruist
I have one, yes. How often I use it though is another matter. I rarely use my Twitter account, because I really don't know how to use it. :xd: I've only made about 7 tweets, most of which are just nonsense. If I use Twitter for anything, it's to check up on shows and whatnot. I only follow celebrities, really.

I am in the same situation as you are Atty! I have a twitter, but I rarely post on it and I mainly use it to follow the video game developers for the upcoming games and consoles and what not. I should start using it more often.

Yes, I have one. It's the best social network by far. I use it to follow a lot of my friends and some celebrities and tweet the funniest sh*t you'll ever see.

masterSword2

Smile!
I have one, but I use it for the sole purpose of following Youtubers I'm subscribed to. I don't think I've ever actually tweeted anything :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom