• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Details From the New Videos

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Here we go again. >:3 Just small things I noticed during the videos. I left out all of the important things most people would notice.

R.jpg
WR.jpg
So, new race. Obviously. XD It's probably the race we've seen in the Skyward Sword intro, the blue one on the left--

Chuuuu.jpg
But, going back to the pictures above, I just wanted to point out that those giant bubbles are present in both pictures. However, in the first picture, it looks like that submerged area I mentioned from my first thread about video details, while the second one looks like it was actually meant to be underwater.

T-1.jpg
P-1.jpg
Triforces in the background. The Triforce that appears in the desert area was pointed out earlier. Also:

FG.jpg
This door looks like it has Triforces coming from the corners. Not to mention the Sheikah Symbol.

D.jpg
The emblem behind the guy looks an awful lot like our infamous Hylian Shield.

F.jpg
The Ending Blow was renamed "Fatal Blow."

Q.jpg
zelda_skyward_sword8.jpg
He's climbing that giant tree.

B.jpg
Bombs, arrows, and Deku Nuts to the left. Right above the bombs and arrows, you can see the exact same shield that Link is wearing. Potions on the right.

Skyward-Sword-Goddess-Sword-Screenshot.jpg
mastersword.png
This doesn't look like any form of Hylian. That interests me since the limited edition boxart features Hylian syllabary. I also want to point out how much the Goddess Sword resembles the Master Sword. Remember when we first got the unpowered Master Sword in The Wind Waker? Its wings were folded in, which is what the Goddess Sword looks like to me.

So, did I miss anything? Discuss! :D

EDIT:

E.jpg
Bird statues, but not the ones used to save.

Screen%20Shot%202011-09-30%20at%2010.57.45%20PM.png
Turkey.jpg
Found by Billy Ninja! The hands grabbing the canon in the first pic are the same ones from the statues in the second pic.

Last edited:

vcdomith

Mad Artist
In the Bazaar pic you can see a text baloon in the right side above the woman, can it be a sub-quest, like she's got something to talk Link
And is quite obvious that the weak Master Sword and Godess Sword are similar since they are the Master Sword "initial form"

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Ah, Sheikah Symbol on door. Fi dancing on water. A new Goron. The golden statue from the GDC trailer again.

Link MGS crawling. Talk about stealth, what a nice laugh!

Got the Sheikah Symbol; Fi dancing on water, the Goron, and the statue were too easily noticed. XD

Digging through tunnels with the Mole/Digging Mitts! I wasn't sure what to say about that. XD

Alright so before I went to school today, I made a vow to myself that I would N-O-T spoil myself with any more before the game comes out... AND THEN I SAW THAT IGN RELEASED ~3~ FREAKING TRAILERS AT ONCE AND I HAD A COMPLETE SPAZ ATTACK AND GAVE IN TO MY URGES :(.... but... these trailers are awesome!!! I love the new race, and although its not a zora... I think I can live with them. I love that the sheikah are in this game also.

That triforce symbol with the bird under it (hylian crest) seems a bit... out of place. Whet i mean is that i would expect to see something like that in a place that looks a bit more civilized and structured. But this is SS we're dealing with so things are different. Also, I love love LOVE the tree. It makes me think that the areas are not just big landscapes, but also very tall and vertical. That's going to add sooooo much to the game.

The seeds in the shop are definitely deku seeds for the slingshot. Case closed. Lastly, the place where the goddess sword lays at rest reminds me very much of the Temple Of Time from Oot. Correlation? Possibly. Most likely not.

The last thing I want to say is the first thing I noticed about the trailers. The graphics are absolutely stunning. They take my breath away. Everywhere from the calming pool, to the rich, green forest, to the lava in the volcano is so beautiful. The landscapes are just gorgeous and I can't wait to play Skyward Sword.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Even the simply observations may be overlooked!

That is true. XD But those were already pointed out in the front page, I think. :)

The seeds in the shop are definitely deku seeds for the slingshot. Case closed.

That's what I thought too, and then I wondered why they were so big...

THEN I read your comment, and I just now realized that they sometimes enlarge things for the sake of the sale... XD

Last edited:
T

TriforceReviews

if any one has seen the tools of the trade video i think iv found an unseen item at 21 seconds [video=youtube;w7XWvvJKo3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7XWvvJKo3U[/video]

T

TriforceReviews

my thoughts exactaly ... it also looks like link is protecting a goron from a bokoblin

T

Tatl&Tael

The "something" next to the bombs and arrows looks like deku nuts...or nuts for your slingshot, since apparently the slingshot is in SS.

The Goddess Sword doesn't have wings. They are likely to be added as you upgrade the sword. As long as they use Fado and Laruto to enchant the sword, I'll be satisfied.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
Forlong said:
As long as they use Fado and Laruto
I think that this won't going to happen, since they were suposed to be respectively "Fado" and "Princess Ruto"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom