• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Destiny's Graphics

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I've seen your work and it looks very amazing.

I've been trying to get someone to do this for me for a while and haven't had any luck. And now you look to be the right person, so can you please make me an epic sig of Skyward Sword Link (middle left), Ocarina of Time Link(middle right), Wind Waker Link (right), and Twilight Princess Link (left) with Zelda and Ganon in the back? If so, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. And maybe the Legend of Zelda logo somewhere in there.

Oh, and an avatar of Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5. Thanks.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Gleeok, here is yours.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Thanks Destiny but can you make TP Link art like the rest of the Links? And the background more black. Thanks. It looks fantastic. Sorry for asking for so much.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Thanks Destiny but can you make TP Link art like the rest of the Links? And the background more black. Thanks. It looks fantastic. Sorry for asking for so much.

All the Links are official art for each game. TP Link is an in game model. Hope that clears things up. Thanks for doing it.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Ohai Destiny. I'm here to make a request. :>

Type: Avatar
Image: Zant, from Twilight Princess. (Just the face and/or neck.)
Colors: Neon-ish blue, dark blue, black... you can work with that color palette.
Text: "SoL," wherever it fits best. In a light color, preferably.

Also, if you could, I'd like a siggy to match, please.

Type: Signature
Image: Two renders of Zant, or one render of Zant and one of Midna.
Colors: Same color palette as earlier, neon blueish, light blue, dark blue, black, etc.
Text: "Soldier of Link" somewhere. Also, this quote: "You will never be more than a shadow in their world." In a scripty font, perhaps.

If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks in advance, Des!

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
Omg I was looking at your early stuff and your first 2 siggys are waay better than any of mine when I had gimp. I might request an avy if that's OK. ;)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Good job, but allow me to give some criticism.

For one, I feel like there is no focus to the signature. The whole thing is blue, and the render you used seems like it was made transparent, it confuses my eyes and I don't really know where to look. Second, it's extremely bright. Otherwise, it's a nice piece, but I wouldn't say it's your best, you can do better ;)

Thanks for the Critique, it helped a lot ;D
As for everyone else I will have your sig by tomorrow or monday, thanks for requesting.
Made myself a signature.
Warriorssig.png

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I love my old signature, but I thought I might try something to do with my Hunger Games story, so, something to do with the Hunger Games, and a certain quote, in this format.

No one's going to take me alive
The time has come to make things right

(Picture)

You and I might fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive.

As long as you do it in that format, I don't care what you do.

(And, the quote is from Knights of Cydonia.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom