• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Describe Yourself In 3 Fictional Characters

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
latest

latest
latest

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
aragorn.jpg

latest

bill-and-ted-2-2.jpg

Here's the breakdown.

Character 1 because of their sense of honesty, integrity, and duty, which is important in many of the stuff I pursue, not the least of which being science, fitness, and the weapons I train with.

Character 2 because of their discipline. I believe discipline is important. Can't get anything done if you can't focus.

And Character 3 for always being optimistic, funny, and likable, which I try to be. Of course, humor and optimism are important, as while I don't sugarcoat things, usually, I feel having a positive outlook and having a sense of humor are just as important.

:D

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
images.jpeg-4.jpg
90% of me is literally joking around and working side by side. Is a great comrade like Joseph is to Caesar. I first thought of using Hide from Tokyo Ghoul but I thought.....nah, the internet is full of Jojo reference
Ban_Anime_Season_3_Design.png
Fox's son of Greed, Undead Ban from Nanatsu no Taizai. From the way he talks to his decision he takes, everything is similar to that of mine. The only difference is that he is more straight faced some times. Plus the weapon of course
Raku_full_body.png
Raku Ichijo in terms of being contented with what I have. Having something beautiful besides and yet searching for something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom