• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Deku Shield Replicas For Sale

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Okay, I know I made this thread last summer, but when I did last time, I was just starting up the idea. This time though I have established my business in making them. If anyone wants one they can just go to the auction in the link below and purchase one. Just note that I currently only ship to USA addresses.

Legend of Zelda OoT Deku Shield Replica | eBay

Last edited by a moderator:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
nice shields! im planning on doing the ebay thing to. im going to sell paintings im doing of loz. ive never done it before. does the money that you use through paypall go into your bank account or does it stay on pay pal as a credit to use paypal?

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
nice shields! im planning on doing the ebay thing to. im going to sell paintings im doing of loz. ive never done it before. does the money that you use through paypall go into your bank account or does it stay on pay pal as a credit to use paypal?
PayPal has its own balance that can hold money (actual currency, not points or anything), but you can also optionally link your own credit or debit card. Most people do this since PayPal is not a substitute for a real bank. It's just an extremely handy tool for selling and buying things. If you need any tips on selling your paintings I can help.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
thanks. i might be asking questions soon cuz i know i might need help.
You do that.

Well I might be dropping the strap after I finish the one I'm making due to it being frustrating to get on. Everything is easy for me, but the strap always gives me trouble. It's cool and everything but still.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
You do that.

Well I might be dropping the strap after I finish the one I'm making due to it being frustrating to get on. Everything is easy for me, but the strap always gives me trouble. It's cool and everything but still.

Just include the strap and instructions. You'll have to charge a bit less if there's something missing though.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Just include the strap and instructions. You'll have to charge a bit less if there's something missing though.
I managed to get it on the one I finished, and it would make it cheaper if I dropped it completely. Instructions wouldn't work since it's sort of complex. I have to cut a strip of leather, drill holes in it, then screw on the two screws on both ends to get it on, while bending the leather while doing it so it can hold someone's arm. No one would want to do that.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
If you ask there'd be some who'd do that. I would if I could afford it.
It's still fine. Sometimes the strap can be annoying but I always manage to get it on securely. I'd hate to have my customers do something that I can do.

Yeah, it is a little pricy. That's to cover the cost to make them and the work though. They have to be cut, sanded, stained, painted, etc. Not to mention cutting the leather and drilling holes in it for the two screws that go on the strap, then four screws for the handle. The front back and sides are stained while the top and bottom are left alone to match the look of the shield.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
hmm, well, what i was thinking was, ill show some of my art and put a price chart and offer requests. doesnt have to be loz but i will take requests for any topic. so how does the pay pal work as far as if someone is going to send me the money. how would they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom